Thread: how do i cycle

dannyice21 is offline New Member

how do i cycle

i am 5 10 165 and about 5% bf how would i clcle 8 amps of 250mg of sustanon 200 tabs of 5mg dinabol and 50 tabs of nolvadex and get the best results

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I can conclude from this thread that it would be worth your while to do research on this board. This board is full of info and we'll all help you once you figured out a good cycle.

I don't think have enough for a decent cycle. I think you would have enough dbol and S250 for 4 weeks. Lesson learned...always plan your cycle then buy your gear.

5'10 and 165...I think you could gain another 25+ pounds naturally in one year. EAT EAT EAT! Your diet seems suspect if you're at 165.

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I can conclude from this thread that it would be worth your while to do research on this board. This board is full of info and we'll all help you once you figured out a good cycle.

I don't think have enough for a decent cycle. I think you would have enough dbol and S250 for 4 weeks. Lesson learned...always plan your cycle then buy your gear.

5'10 and 165...I think you could gain another 25+ pounds naturally in one year. EAT EAT EAT! Your diet seems suspect if you're at 165.
    Money shoots down another newbie

Quote Originally Posted by depdaddy
    Money shoots down another newbie
    ????

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    ????
    i meant that as a good thing..you stoped him before he wated the little he had

Quote Originally Posted by depdaddy
    i meant that as a good thing..you stoped him before he wated the little he had
    I thought you were ripping on me for being to hard on the guy...and I didn't think I was that bad.

Seriously though dannyice21...S250 has to injected EOD if you want to do S250 correctly. That would give you 2 weeks worth. 4 weeks worth if you wanted to do 500mg EW. 4 weeks will get you no solid gains.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Get more gear or prepare to be dissapointed. Better take it back to the drawing board.

-B

Thread Information