paintball4ever85 is offline Junior Member

Just winny ok for this?

Aright i'm looking to increase my times in track, I run the 200 and the 400. I've been working out since i was fourteen and keep a good diet. I'm wanting to start a winny cycle, would winny by itself give me an increase? Im 19 years old and i know you say that you shouldn't start at that early of an age so don't tell me not too do it cuz of that . Any info would be great.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Winny is a poor choice for the sport you're in.It has been known to cause severe joint pain in those that use it.Obviously I/we can't talk you out of using at your age.So I for one will leave my tattered soap box in storage.I do however,recommend you do more research on the matter at hand.

~Pinnacle~

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    look into anavar bro, that would be a safer choice especially at your age.

well the reason i was looking at winny was bcuz i've had a bunch of friends do it and have had great results(not all run track of course, but some do). and you say anavar , i read up a lil on that and didn't seem to be a great "runners" steroid , but i'll keep looking. thx guys. More info would be great

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I am not a big fan of Winny for the same reasons Pinn stated. It causes me A LOT of pain in my shoulders and elbows. I do not run track but I would guess it may affect your hips and knees just as bad. Really there is only one way to find out, and if you decided to take it do it for 6-8weeks at 50mg EOD. I seriously doubt you could afford the amount of Var needed at your age anyhow. My final answer, not that you care, would be to train harder, eat better and get proper rest, it is not worth taking AAS in HS if you are not getting a scolarship or something more out the sport you play. Remember to do proper PCT after Winny, it will more than likely shut you down IMO.

i heard winny only causes the joint pains while u were on it, so i thought if i took a cycle now i would be good to go by spring, but from what your saying it sounds like it would still hurt. and about 'var, that stuff goes for about $10(american) for every 100mg if im correct??? would i have to take a PCT after a 'var cycle? thx for the help guys.

and also var seems to be a lot less harmful on the body, wut would be a good cycle for this? 80mg/day fo 6 weeks(really am just throwing what i think out there, not that i know)? i could afford that
    Last edited by paintball4ever85; 10-02-2005 at 01:49 AM.

Thread Information