Thread: Tren sides

fanatic is offline Member

Tren sides

Well... the acne and stuff is ok, but my irritability has gone through the roof. I can control it, its just harder than normal. Any suggestions on how to control this? ie, lock myslef in a gym with food and gear and don't come out until I'm off the tren ? Lol

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    You said you can control..so control it then.If you can't control it..come off the tren .Rather simple decision if you ask me.

~Pinnacle~

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You said you can control..so control it then.If you can't control it..come off the tren .Rather simple decision if you ask me.

~Pinnacle~
    Agreed...... or lower your dose of tren

Infidel is offline Junior Member
    I got irritable the first few weeks but that's it. I just haven't slept in 10 weeks. No acne either. Oh yeah my piss smells like a porta potty in the morning.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Infidel
    I got irritable the first few weeks but that's it. I just haven't slept in 10 weeks. No acne either. Oh yeah my piss smells like a porta potty in the morning.
    funny.. last time on tren my sweat smelled like a portapotty.. was so pungent it was gross. im only 10 days in this time and no sides yet but im sure they are coming especially since i upped the dose 25% too.

fanatic is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

~Pinnacle~
    I hear ya. Your post sounds like something I'd tell one of my friends as I don't totally believe in 'roid rage . I guess I was just kind of venting in some odd way. Thanks for the reality check though.

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    wife lets me know when im getting shitty cause she know if i get shitty with her its going to be game over..
    hehehehe

TCEL300 is offline Member
    i have a serious cough...some1 told me its most likely from the tren ....im sleepn like a rock boys...gotta love seraquels

Quote Originally Posted by TCEL300
    i have a serious cough...some1 told me its most likely from the tren....im sleepn like a rock boys...gotta love seraquels
    yeah that cough is probably from tren .. whats seraquals??

sleeping/anxiety aid...KNOCKS YOU OUT...always had trouble sleeping...dr. gave me a low dose 100mg when needed...relaxes me and puts me to sleep...waking up sucks thou..u feel like u drank a bottle of 151

sleeping/anxiety aid...KNOCKS YOU OUT...always had trouble sleeping...dr. gave me a low dose 100mg when needed...relaxes me and puts me to sleep...waking up sucks thou..u feel like u drank a bottle of 151
    ouch no good.. i gotta wake at 5am and its hard enough getting my head off the pillow w/o a sleep aid..

any1 know if thats ok to take sleep aids while on AAS?

Irishguy22 is offline Junior Member
    i love tren and how it changes entire body composition but yea i was crazy i basically turned into an asshole, not rage really i was just bitchy mean person

any1 know if thats ok to take sleep aids while on AAS?

plenty of guys do while on tren . usually seratonin is what they take. I never needed but just like to know whats good just in case.

depdaddy is offline Member
    151 is what i drink to help me sleep.........

i think sometimes nothing works..eventually i just ware down and crash..lucky for me i dont work much during the week so i can sleep in if it takes me while to fall asleep or i take a nap in the morning time....

but on a seroius note if you cant handle it get off it...i lost it 1 time against my wife a few years ago and i will never do it again..i snapped and left bruises on her..i felt like shit for a long time..sad part is all i did was push her but my strength is incredible while im on so even little blurts of anger can cause problems..i personally take zoloft and that keeps me cool

dep

Thread Information