Thread: Fina question

demonds is offline Junior Member

Fina question

Ok, I'm done making my fina, I converted 2000mg of pellets with a 4 gram kit, my question is how do I know the concentration of fina per dose (cc's)?How do I know how many mg per cc I got in my bottle?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    you used 2g of fina with a 4g kit? not sure, but you may have an overly painful 30mg/ml tren concoction there

I'm sorry I miss type the firts thread, it was 2 cartiges of 2000mg, so 4000mg toal, sorry. Does anybody know around how much mg per cc I got in my bottle? thanks

Erwin is offline Associate Member
    No one could really tell you what dosage your fina came out as. Go get it tested would be the only way. Post this in the lab forum and you might get a few answers, but mostly it will be use crystal fina next time. I think the kits are supposed to come out at around 75-90mg/ml. I thought my first conversion was 90mg/ml but who would know.

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    4gram kit? how many mils of oil do you have 40mls = 100mgs per mil minus what got wasted during the process

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Erwin
    out at around 75-90mg/ml.
    That's about right.If you would follow the prop recipe and not use a kit.Your Fina will come out much closer to 100 mg/ml

~Pinnacle~

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    That's about right.If you would follow the prop recipe and not use a kit.Your Fina will come out much closer to 100 mg/ml

~Pinnacle~
    100mg/ml is what I was going for and I didn't use a kit. actually, I never have useda kit for any of my fina conversions. I don't really see the point in them.

tahnks everybody, that was pretty much what I was thinking about 75 to 90mg, I just wanted more confirmation before starting my cycle, thanks

Thread Information