Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member

Tren a couple of questions...

Couple of excerpts taken from the Tren profile... I have something to monitor cholesterol, but not kidney function. I have Dostinex... 50ml (found it for $10 per 5mg, not bad in the dostinex world) ... but it seems that T3 maybe effective, too.?

Ironically, even though Tren is an excellent contest prep drug, it lowers your thyroid level(23), and this raises prolactin. I recommend taking T3 (25mcgs/day) along with your Tren to avoid elevating your prolactin too high via this route.

Tren users to closely monitor their cholesterol levels, as well as kidney function and liver enzymes,

So, my questions are... what are the kidney risks, and how effective is T3 at helping with prolactin, or is it?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Good question, bump for input.

Bump

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    So, my questions are... what are the kidney risks, and how effective is T3 at helping with prolactin, or is it?
    Kidney risks are minimal if you run a sane dose for a tolerable duration. the key is your water intake...nothing short of common sense really if you are in this game

supplementing your thyroid isnt targeting your prolactin concerns, the dostinex is.

Yeah, I don't get why the reference to T3 for Prolactin... ?

What do you define as a sane dosage x duration? 50-100mg ed for 10 weeks?

Blog Entries
    to be honest, i havent read 95% of the profiles. I dont know the connection really.

Dosage for tren is different for each user. I has been a long time since i dabbled with tren, but ~40mg/day of acetate was about as high as i wanted to go. 200mg/wk of tren enth did me well too

Blog Entries
    okay, still having not read the original profile, i sense a typo may be the confusion. I would imagine the sentance should read:
    Ironically, even though Tren is an excellent contest prep drug, it lowers your thyroid level(23), and raises prolactin.

"I recommend taking T3 (25mcgs/day) along with your Tren to avoid elevating your prolactin too high via this route."

Thats a direct quote... I don't know where to put a coma to fix that. lol. Didn't someone write it FOR Hooker, who edited it? I wonder if he has some reasoning behind it. I'm not outright saying it's wrong, or right. But it's interesting.

Anyway, what do you define as a high dose x duration for a 100kg guy?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    "I recommend taking T3 (25mcgs/day) along with your Tren to avoid elevating your prolactin too high via this route."

Thats a direct quote... I don't know where to put a coma to fix that. lol. Didn't someone write it FOR Hooker, who edited it? I wonder if he has some reasoning behind it. I'm not outright saying it's wrong, or right. But it's interesting.

Anyway, what do you define as a high dose x duration for a 100kg guy?
    I dont know kilograms, but by judging your avatar, not sure what dose will be right for you-maybe a fairly low one. Start at 50-75mg and listen to your body is about the best advice anyone can give.

Typo my arse...

First allow me to explain thyrotropin-releasing hormone (TRH) and prolactin, and their relationship in the human body.

TRH stimulates the synthesis and release of thyrotropin (thyroid stimulating hormone) from the pituitary. Thyrotropin in turn stimulates the release of the thyroid hormones. As you know, the body likes to remain in homeostasis, so a negative feedback loop exists whereby low levels of T4 stimulate the release of TRH...this regulates things in your body, etc...

Remember, TRH is also capable of stimulating the release of prolactin. In hypothyroid (too little thyroid hormones circulating) patients there is often an elevation of TRH and prolactin due to diminished levels of T4. Galactorrhea (got milk?) often results as a result (symptom?) of hypothyroidism.

Here;s the part you are probably interested in:

Trenbolone acetate lowers thyroxine levels by 45%*. This would stimulate TRH, via the negative feedback loop I just went over...

So if trenbolone acetate also lowers thyroxine levels by a similar amount in humans, the resulting rise in TRH should stimulate prolactin release. This could (would, actually) result in galactorrhea/gynecomastia .

*Res Vet Sci 1981 Jan;30(1):7-13
    Growth hormone, insulin, prolactin and total thyroxine in the plasma of sheep implanted with the anabolic steroid trenbolone acetate alone or with oestradiol.

Now, combine that with the fact that that Tren stimulates the progesterone receptor 60% as well as progesterone itself*, and you have a recipe for galactorrhea, and maybe gyno if you are using itg with an aromatizing steroid (like test or whatever, which will be necessary to avoid sexual dysfunction).

(Deca is 1/3 as bad as tren, by the way, or 20% as bad as prog itself)

*Cancer Res 1978 Nov; 38(11 Pt 2):4186-98

Clearly, you'd want to take some thyroid hormone to up your Thyroid levels, and not risk increased prolactin levels from the lowered thyroxine levels caused by the Tren.

Fvcking WOW! :-) BUMPIDY BUMP BUMP!

I'm ordering T3 tomorrow! You've officially tipped the scales....

I was pretty sure writing it off as a typo wasn't quite prudent given the source by the wya...lol

I am SO buying this book ... probably a few for my friends, what a xmas gift... I'll just have to discourage it from being opened at the same time as other gifts with the fam. lol.

Maximus G is offline Junior Member
    Its not true that Tren is hard on liver/kidneys i cant find any evidence of this and here is what Bill Roberts says:There used to be a myth that trenbolone was "hard on the kidneys." I have found no indication in the scientific literature of particular kidney toxicity with trenbolone. I know a number of users, at doses of 50-100 mg/day, who have experienced no problems. It seems to me that the claims that have been made were from athletes stacking an incredible amount of drugs, and how the blame could have fairly been laid at trenbolone (actually at Parabolan , not trenbolone acetate) is not clear.

Good post, thanks hooker.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Typo my arse...
    Thanks for the through explanation buddy! Appreciate that!

I see now how the sentance flows now, and understand what you are saying 100%.

The problem I have is once these facts/findings are presented out there, how are they to be handled by these users? A real hard call, as i am sure you would agree. Without typing out the endless detailed situations...all goes back to that damn magic pill which everyone wants Everyone is different, and we are still at the trial and error stage. Thankfully, people such as yourself are researching and sharing findings so that we narrow the guinea pig element we have all gone through! thanks again

At what time of day is the best to take T3, while on GH and Fina. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    At what time of day is the best to take T3, while on GH and Fina. Thanks.
    doesnt matter. mornings preferably if you are just taking a sub 50mcg dose. some take it later in the day as it makes them lethargic, others take it in the am as it will keep them awake...you will just have to see for yourself

Take it with breakfast and AM shot. Never had any problems, wondering if my milkthistle affects the T3uptake though when taken simultaneously.

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    what are u guys gona take 25 otr 50 mcg

I'll start with 25 - 35mcg...

1/day=25mcg.

Thread Information