Thread: mexico buying

paintball4ever85 is offline Junior Member

mexico buying

Aright i'll be heading to mexico in about 3 weeks, and i decided to try and figure this out early, now what would i be able to get downt there?
    I'm pretty sure i could get winny, but what about anavar or primo?
    And also what would be the place to get it at, i'll be in tijuana and rocky point. all info is greatly appreciated. thx.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    you can get everything man. whatever you want. jjust be careful of fakes in tj and be careful of the BOARDER

Smiley619 is offline Member
    its like a big ass candy shop in tj...everything you want. but like stated above watch for fakes

matrox166 is offline New Member
    Hi guys,

is there any fake roids in pharmacy? I meen, pharmacy should be legit... well, like the way it is in U.S. or Canada. Could you correct me on that?

And if pharmacy aren't legit, how could I know if the roids i'm buying aren't fake?? It isn't written on it!! dahh :P

thx guys

OldPLer is offline Associate Member
    You obviously havent spent a lot of time in Mexico, there are a lot of fakes down there, look at pics on this site, especially stuff made in Mexico, QV, etc. I have had good luck with stuff made in Mexico. The farther from the border the safer the stuff, like Rocky Point.

sanejim is offline New Member
    Is 'British Dragon' gear pretty available down there??? I'm dying to get my hands on some turnabol, and i have a friend going there soon so i want to see if he can pick it up.

lil swoll is offline Associate Member
    doubt you will find any BD

Smiley619 is offline Member
    how are you going to be in rocky point and tj???tj is across cali border and, rocky point is across arizona border right? whereever it is i know it no where near tj.

Headred15 is offline New Member
    In TJ, there is a little pharmacy Caddy Corner to the Smart and Final. They have all the QV on the shelfs and Ive taken it, my brothers taken it, and my cousin has taken it and al l have seen great gains. I'll ask my brother to see if he remembers the name of the pharmacy.

As for getting it across the border, I built a little compartment for under the hood. They never search under the hood unless you look EXTREMLEY suspicious. One time I even went through the secondary check, and they searched the car with the dogs and everything and never popped the hood. I just made an identical box next to the fuse box and it looks legit. Always worked for me.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    go to wal mart to get legit roids in mex

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Mail them back to yourself. Better than driving them across.

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah.. Im going to Mexico also. But yeah...what are good ways to get it in ?
    Mail it in You say ?

Quote Originally Posted by UberSteroids
    Yeah.. Im going to Mexico also. But yeah...what are good ways to get it in ?
    Mail it in You say ?
    Can't say, I'd never go and actually do this myself, pay some other dummy to do it for you.

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    i thought of the same thing, hiding it under the hood somewhere but thought it would get way too hot for the gear. wouldn't that affect the gear, getting it say up to 200*?

Plug it, guaranteed to not exceed 99degree.

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    go to a vet.. it's a bitch to find.. i drove around TJ for 2 hours and found 2. it's a scary thing driving across the border.. go to SKY VET on REVOLUTION and talk to lorenzo, he should be there.. he will rip your ass off if he could tho so be careful cuz he has fakes, but is prob the most honest/legit businessman down there that i know of. do your research, go with major brands, nothing special.... honestly i will never do it again... if that is your only way then it's your only way, but be smart about it because there is a lot at risk.

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    Ahhh.. Ill figure something out.
    F*** i think it should be legal here. Damn cigarettes are, alcohol... crazy people dying from this sh!t every day... and what ?! Nothing...
    Oh well... Thanks guys.. I gotta give it a shot.. or maybe find someone to do it for me..
    Take care

chemicalcolor is offline New Member
    anybody have god info on juarez. i know its not the classiest place but hey el farmacies up the ass. also in a thread i was reading earlier someone was speaking of a town in mexico with very legit pharmacies you would get to by crossing from deming N.M. anyone have any info on that

JUISEBOY is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Mail them back to yourself. Better than driving them across.
    I completly agree. Mail them if you buy a full cycles worth. Acquire there and send yourself an early birthday gift.

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JUISEBOY
    I completly agree. Mail them if you buy a full cycles worth. Acquire there and send yourself an early birthday gift.
    good luck mailing it back.. that shit will get siezed no doubt, if it even gets in the mail in the first place

DHL, be creative. I will not give away secrets, so goodluck.

k im going to be in rocky point. i'm going to be trying to get winny (for a later cycle) and tbol(ot) and var. i know that the pharmacies are negotiable on price and will start alot higher so what should i be a "general" price i should be looking at too pay for these?

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    i always go to progso.i am going saturday. winstrol is realy easy to get and everything is legit down there.i have never been ripped off.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Im going this sat- as far as anabolics you can get everything, it will be like a KID IN A CANDY STORE... THATS how I describe my first visit I was wowed by it...

k i know how i can find everything, and to watch for fakes and stuff. but any1 know of the "general" prices i should be looking at? for winny, anavar and tbol(ot), i mean what i should be like expecting for a price.

Headred15 is offline New Member
    The more you buy, the cheaper you'll get the price.

Not likely their gotta negotiate for a single purchase or 2 buys.

I pay $35 for 250mg Test, $50 for 300mg Deca and $130 for 100 tablets of Anadrol .

BROTHERHOOD is offline Junior Member
    stay away from the pharmacies in TJ. What you want is the Vetrinary shops they have all the good stuff. Walk towards the White arches in TJ and there is a vet right there next to the courtyard. The guy who works in there knows his shit too. His brother owns the pharmacy right across the street. Both great guys and real gear.

BROTHERHOOD is offline Junior Member
    o yea prices....

Test-20-25$ per 10 CC- varies depending on strength

thats the only thing I can remember....god we used to go there all the time...the winny was always more expenssive. Like 110-120 for a 20CC bottle. the dbol was cheap...maybe 50 bucks a cycle. shit I cant remember. The var is pricey though...but not as pricey as the states.

bigron62 is offline Junior Member
    the place BROTHERHOOD mentioned is for real. my pal gets stuff there and its legit . be careful the police like hassling GREENGOS

Thread Information