Thread: the f'n new guy

c()nfl!ct is offline New Member

the f'n new guy

good day to all! First off i would like to say thanks! i have been visiting this site for a couple years now and have gotten loads of good info from everyone just by reading other ppls posts. Finally making my own mark i am! I have been in the gym for about 3 years. When i started out i weighed 160 at 6' tall, now i weigh 195 at 6' 1" Im a hard gainer, but i've been dedicated and intake 4000 plus calories a day. Been toying with the idea jumping on some gear for a while, but i kept putting it off because i didn't think i was ready... Until last week I have deca QV 300 10ml and super test-250 10ml. From my readings, i know i need to dose the test eod, and the deca about every 4 days. I have drawn up a few cycles but i'm just a little uncomfortable since its my first time. Basically this is a shout out to any members who may be able to help me work out the most effective stack for my gear. if i need more thats not a problem. Once again hello to all and thanks for all the help.

Bruticus is offline New Member
    so you want to do 1000-1500mg test for first cycle? are you crazy?
    you need to do 500mg max of the max!
    I recommend only 250mg of test per week for first cycle

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruticus
    so you want to do 1000-1500mg test for first cycle? are you crazy?
    you need to do 500mg max of the max!
    I recommend only 250mg of test per week for first cycle
    500mg test weekly would serve him better.
    weeks 1-12: 125mg sust eod
    weeks 1-10: 400mg deca ew

That's what I would do if I had what you've got. Now, since this is your first cycle, I would reccommend a test only cycle. pesonally, to make it more confortable for you it would be better to go with a single ester test like enth or cyp therefor, you'd only have to shoot it once e3d instead of eod.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Hello conflict, welcome.
    Since you have 1 bottle of QV300, I'd have to recommend 1cc/week which would be 300mg/wk for 10 weeks. 400mg/week doesn't even make sense because you'd have to buy another bottle just for 100mg difference. Shoot the deca once a week. I'd get another bottle of test though and run it at 500mg/week through week 12. Two weeks after Last test shot start your Clomid therapy(PCT). Be sure to have nolvadex on hand incase of gyno problems. With the correct diet and training you will be looking at approx. 10-20 lbs LBM gained. Don't forget to workout legs.

Goodluck.

Only mistake you made was making your purchase before asking for advice, but that's ok, use what you've got.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    IMO you should just run a simple test cycle.You can save the Deca for another cycle.On 300-500 mgs weekly of Test,you'll grow like a bean WITHOUT the need for any other type of gear.

JM .02

~Pinnacle~

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah first time around i would keep it simple.....you'll grow like a weed without the need for stacking at all.....save the more complicated stuff for when you need it.

Thanks alot for the help, and the quick response!!! I can't wait to post my results. I'm so stoked!
    "It's the constant and determined effort that breaks down resistance, sweeps away all obstacles."-Claude M. Bristol

What did you decide to go with?

love 2 lift is offline Associate Member
    I agree with the test only for the first cycle. I used test only for my first with great results.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    IMO you should just run a simple test cycle.You can save the Deca for another cycle.On 300-500 mgs weekly of Test,you'll grow like a bean WITHOUT the need for any other type of gear.

JM .02

~Pinnacle~
    Amen. My first cycle : 250 sust/wk 10 weeks. gained 15 pds. Maxs' went up 10-15%. Sweet. (would have used test e though if i knew better.)

would it be detrimental to only go the 6 weeks with test and continue the deca through 10.

Although when week 5 comes around i'm sure i'll want to pick up another 10 mls of test and go with exactly what you prescribed IBdmfkr. just wondering?

everyone seems to be against a stack for my 1st cycle but on the novice cylcles page of this site, all the cycles are stacks...

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c()nfl!ct
    would it be detrimental to only go the 6 weeks with test and continue the deca through 10.

Although when week 5 comes around i'm sure i'll want to pick up another 10 mls of test and go with exactly what you prescribed IBdmfkr. just wondering?

everyone seems to be against a stack for my 1st cycle but on the novice cylcles page of this site, all the cycles are stacks...
    you need to run the test longer than deca.
    like mentioned above I would leave the deca for another time. but if ya really want to use it I would do like this:
    1 to 12 500mg test
    1 to 10 400mg deca
    use nolva and b-6 through the cycle to keep gyno away.
    some people say to have it on hand, but I think it is better to prevent gyno than to try and fix it.

running deca longer than test will result in some not nice sides, and a harder recovery

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

JM .02

~Pinnacle~

i like pinns idea... keep it simple for your 1st time... i doubt u will not want to do another cycle after this one... once u cross over to the darkside there is no going back...

got the b-6 and nolva, thanks for all the advice. started this morning going 300 ew deca and 125 eod super test.

my eyes are closed, my sweaty palms pressed against the wall. everything is muffled, my weights all on my left foot, i hear something "are you ready..." now i'm here, i think im going to like it on the darkside...

muhahaha

my eyes are closed, my sweaty palms pressed against the wall. everything is muffled, my weights all on my left foot, i hear something "are you ready..." now i'm here,
    Sounds like a bad prison story!

got the b-6 and nolva, thanks for all the advice. started this morning going 300 ew deca and 125 eod super test.

my eyes are closed, my sweaty palms pressed against the wall. everything is muffled, my weights all on my left foot, i hear something "are you ready..." now i'm here, i think im going to like it on the darkside...

muhahaha
    Did you get more Test?because you don't have enough at 10 mls.I hope you did,or at least getting more.Because if you run the test for only 6 weeks like you said and deca for 10,you'll be less than happy with the results.Not to mention PCT will be very difficult for you.

If you are going to run it that way,then why ask for advice in the first place?We tried to show the the proper way to cycle.

~Pinnacle~

the other 10mls is on the way!

1-10 weeks deca 300mg ew
    1-12 weeks super test 500 a week 125mg eod
    1-15 nolvadex 10mg ed
    1-15 b-6 200mg ed
    13-15 clomid therapy

thank you for your concern and help!
    Last edited by c()nfl!ct; 10-03-2005 at 08:53 PM.

the other 10mls is on the way!

1-10 weeks deca 300mg ew
    1-12 weeks super test 500 a week 125mg eod
    1-15 nolvadex 10mg ed
    1-15 b-6 200mg ed
    13-15 clomid theropy

thank you for your concern and help!
    AWESOME!!!!!!!

~Pinnacle~

Bombboy59 is offline New Member

Are you drinking one percent cause you think you are fat