Grant is offline Member

Proviron/Sex Drive

Due to my eq and fina combo, my libido is shot. How much proviron a day do i have to take to get me going again.

rippedstud is offline New Member
    i would say 50mg a day, 100 if u can afford it. its not the expensive. split it up in the am and night time, so the levels stay the same. should be good to go

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    you'd be much better off w/ testosterone . 100mg/wk will get you going again. 300mg/wk w/ your cycle will dramatically improve gains.

Mr. Africa is offline Junior Member
    i would say go for proviron ,lesser side effects,and it aids spermatogenesis as well as decrease estrogen and an increased hardness,but if your cycle is about bulking first palce then go for testosterone as the doc said...am a doc too btw u know ?

i don't think proviron 's effects on spermatogenesis would be seen when it is combined w/ high amounts of exogenous hormones.

there is no estrogen in this cycle of tren /winny, so there is no need for an anti estrogen.

i'm not trying to argue, sorry if it sounded confrontational

Grant is offline Member
    i am going for proviron because i just got done with the test part of my cycle so that's why i wanted some proviron, not for the anti-e effect

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    If you are using Proviron to increase sex drive, start @ 25mg or 50mg and move upward to find an acceptable level. If you hit too high of a dosage you can wind up with a painfully stiff woody that takes a day or so to subside.

I have done 100mg/day just to "up my mojo" for the weekend.
    Last edited by Ajax; 05-06-2002 at 03:15 AM.

Grant is offline Member
    thanks ajax

Mr. Africa is offline Junior Member
    equipoise is an aromitizable drug my friend,plus even if you are totally on non aromitizing drug your body keeps secreting dhea,androstendione and other very week androgens from the supra renal gland,which is not inhibited by the cycle while you testicles are ,the result of aromitization of androgens from supra renals is E1 (estrone) which is a week estrogen (thatnkx god),but again remember its action is not opposed by the endogenous testosterone ...so an antiaromatase with DHT like activity would lower estrogen levels and increase muscle hardness in ANY cyle
    i'm not trying to argue, sorry if it sounded confrontational : ))
    i am following your posts here dr.evil and i see you have great info
    and been of so much help to begginers,i guess we both could share lots experiences and info. here

shit, i read his post wrong. i thought he was using tren /winny as i stated in my post. i don't know how i got that confused w/ tren/eq lol. careless

Thread Information