Rock88 is offline Junior Member

Injection problem

This morning i went to shoot up my normal dosage of 250 mg Test E. I go through my normal routine, but heres what happen: I aspirate and see bubbles so I inject, after I pull out the blood just oozes out and there is pain. This only is only my third time injecting, and the other two times there is no blood and no pain, but some soreness the next three days following. Should I be worried or is this normal?

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    It's normal. Every injection is't going to be perfect. Alot of times you will nick a vein as you're pulling out. It happens to me alot. As long as you aspirate and see no blood, you're fine.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock88
    This morning i went to shoot up my normal dosage of 250 mg Test E. I go through my normal routine, but heres what happen: I aspirate and see bubbles so I inject, after I pull out the blood just oozes out and there is pain. This only is only my third time injecting, and the other two times there is no blood and no pain, but some soreness the next three days following. Should I be worried or is this normal?
    \
    Sounds as though you went through a small vein.You'll live....

~Pinnacle~

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    your cool man dont worry.

Thanx Bros

DeadtoRights is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock88
    as Pinnical said you probably just hit a small vein if you hit a good sized one you would know it lol. Btw where you hitting it thigh, ass or shoulder?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadtoRights
    as Pinnical said you probably just hit a small vein if you hit a good sized one you would know it lol. Btw where you hitting it thigh, ass or shoulder?
    Glute (ass)

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    wait till u get a gusher... i had one that was like striking oil... a little scary at first but it happens...

DeadtoRights is offline New Member
    glutes are a great spot usaly wont get gushers like top gets but hey im sure all of us have hit the mother load on it. I know when i hit the gusher first everything got tense and pulling it outblood came out like black gold. Lol but then i just acholoed the area agin switched out the needle for a clean one and hit the place agin and no more wimping through it lol.

Thread Information