Thread: Test E and C

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member

Test E and C

I have always used test e, but have never tried test C. I know they are pretty similar, but can anyone tell me if one really is better than the other?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    personal preference really. Ever since scribed to cyp, it has been my test of choice.

Cool. Is it possible that one may have a better reaction to test c over test e or vice versa?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan9101
    Cool. Is it possible that one may have a better reaction to test c over test e or vice versa?
    possible, but dont think you are going to find any solid studies/facts on the subject

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Well, looking at it for the pure efficiency of it... seems Enanthate would be better in my opinion... as it will be more mg of test per cc... plus, I often see it advertised at 200mg per ml, so if you're getting charged roughly the same per 10ml vial, well, the enanthates going to have another half gram of test in it. Bang for the buck.

Blog Entries
    again, ill be honest (hell, it is about 4AM here) as my research in these fields has been lacking for awhile now. I just look at it this way, how often do you see hrt doctors in America prescribe enth? They write scripts for cyp.

Dont get me wrong, i have nothing against enth as i used it many a times back in the day

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    again, ill be honest (hell, it is about 4AM here) as my research in these fields has been lacking for awhile now. I just look at it this way, how often do you see hrt doctors in America prescribe enth? They write scripts for cyp.

Dont get me wrong, i have nothing against enth as i used it many a times back in the day
    could that be cause its ester causes the test to release slower?=less shots

Exactly what I was thinking. They are CERTAIN that the more shots they have to perscribe someone, the more likely they are to drop out of the protocol. Thus - more shots = less clients, and concommitantly ... less $$, and $$ was the exact thing that motivated my suggestion of 2.5 grams per vial of a higher efficacy drug in the first place. :-)

I have my motives.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Exactly what I was thinking. They are CERTAIN that the more shots they have to perscribe someone, the more likely they are to drop out of the protocol. Thus - more shots = less clients, and concommitantly ... less $$, and $$ was the exact thing that motivated my suggestion of 2.5 grams per vial of a higher efficacy drug in the first place. :-)

I have my motives.
    True, cyp is slightly longering acting than enthanate, but not much of a diff. It may have something to do with cyp being manufactered more in the US tho...

Yeah, and also counterfitted in regards to our views of it here... at least if you're trying to get pharm gear, as opposed to UGL.

Ok so I guess I should stick with ethanate? I saw someone had posted the exact strength of each ester per mg does anyone have that?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i was a test e user then my supply of test e dried up... i switched to test c. my bacne was cut in half... coincidence????? i don't know. 3 weeks on test c and bacne is better than it ever was... i must admit. my test e was amps (Galenika YU ) i think they cld have been underdosed. my test c is bd... bd has been nothing but quality gear. so maybe it was a blood level issue???

Thread Information