EdMan2 is offline Associate Member

Problem with clen

So I recently started a clen /t3 cycle after many months of research. I ramped the clen up, starting at 20mcg to assess my tolerance since this was my first time taking it. I got to 100mcg, and even though I had no shakes my resting heartrate was up and so was my temperature so I decided to keep it there as I had planned. So 3 days go by at 100 mcg and everything was fine. On the fourth day however I wake up in the morning with chest pains and I had trouble breathing deep. Basically I could'nt take any deep breaths without pain. This lasted the entire day, but it would come and go throughout the day. Needless to say I discontinued the clen and the next day I was much better, and basically completely fine after 36 hours.

I really don't know what went wrong. I have done ECA stacks before and I'd been fine, and even with the clen I monitored everything each day. I would check resting HR and blood pressure, temperature, etc. Nothing was out of the ordinary until this happened. Any of you have any ideas as to what happened? Would it be foolish to go back on clen but at a reduced dose of maybe 50-60 mcg?

goose is offline Banned
    I have not done clen myself,however, a guy in my local gym ,did the same cycle,expressed extreme pain in the chest area,he said he could feel his heart pump so hard,this was after day 6,at a 120mcg, he stoped his cycle,to reconsider things.The pain went.All the best,take care.Clen is not as mild as people think.
    Last edited by goose; 10-02-2005 at 05:49 PM.

freakintraining is offline Associate Member
    my old lady naturally has chest pains and while on clen she feels like a million bucks

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    i would quit the clen its not worth your heart. I like t3 anyway

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    Yea I've stopped the clen , but I'm still running the T3. I don't understand how it took a few days for this to happen to me, and also why I never experienced anything similar while taking ECA. Is it possible that 100mcg was just way too high for me, but that I didn't show and external side effects? I was thinking this might be the case and that's why I might benefit from just lowering the dosage.

goose is offline Banned
    Yes.... if you was going to give it another try... do this.... 3 times a day at 20,this would seem safe.

Thread Information