arpeggi is offline New Member

how should i take my 50mg winstrol?

hey guys. got some 50mg oral winstrol and wondering what would be the best way to take it. i wish i could have gotten a hold of smaller mg tabs but it was what was available. so in the a.m. p.m. pre workout, post workout, doesn't matter? i know the active half life is around 48 hours, but i was always told to break up orals througout the day as much as possible. well, unforutnaley it isn't possible due to the mg strenght. any thoughts? thanks.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    youre not running winny alone are you?

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Snort it.........im just kidding just run it at 50mg and chew up the tablet it will taste great

rimz is offline Junior Member
    Bro just go to the drug store and get a pill cutter and cut the damn things in half. One half in the a.m. and the other half in the p.m.

arpeggi is offline New Member
    thanks guys. god no i'm not running the winny alone. i'm adding it to a test prop/masteron cycle. they are ip tabs so i will be chewing them up, doesn't bother me at all, acutally like the taste, feels like it's getting in there. i already have a pill cutter but with ip tabs being so packed i'm afraid if i cut it i will lose some when it gets cut, you know how the powder kind of explodes when you cut it. but thanks for the replies, they are more than helpful.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    You could cut the 50mg tab in half and take 25mg with breakfast and 25mg with dinner.

Thread Information