Steroid Cycle!!!!!!!!!

I just got the money to finally start another cycle. I have done previous ones with deca only. I know thta deca only is said to be bad but i am one of the lucky ones that dosent get affected bad. So my quesiton is what would be the best stack to do for bulk? I just needed a good cycle. I am 5'7'' and currently weight 160 and i am hoping to wiegh around 180. Thanx

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Test only, but you're a pretty young feller and have so much natural testosterone floating in you so why even bother.

IRONBULL05 is offline Associate Member
    Test bro.Test is the basis of any good cycle.Try running test e or c at 500mg ew for 10-12 wks.If you want,you can jump start the cycle with some d-bol 30mg ed for the first 4 wks until the test kicks in.
    Keep diet and training right and you'll make great gains from this cycle.

No Deca ?
    Because i was thinking of running Deca and test e and if i do then what else can i add.
    Oh by the way , SMAK, i know exactly what you are saying and many people have told me that but i have done a couple cycles already and after using them its way too hard for me not to. So i just do a cycle and then take the time that i was on, off. its been about 4 months now and i am ready for another one and i want a awesome one to get hell of gains. I am wanting to stack at least three different ones.

Thread Information