NewHottness is offline Junior Member

interesting Deca cycling question

A buddy of mine asked me what I thought about his idea of how he was going to run deca . He said he read it off of the bodybuilding.com website and I wasn't really able to give him a straight answer because I wasn't 100% positive about what to say. Here is his question.

He has enough deca for a 8 week cycle. (I told him to run it for 10 before) But he said only got enough for 8. So he asked me if he could run it something like this to stretch it out for an extra week or two.

deca:
    WK 1:200mg twice a week
    WK 2:100mg twice a week
    WK 3:100mg twice a week
    WK 4:100mg twice a week
    WK 5-finish: 200 mg twice a week

so he would end up taking 400mg the first week to get it into his system, and then for the next three weeks go with 200mg a week. He said that he read since it isn't going to have an effect really until the 5th week or so that this was a good idea so it would stretch it out a bit for him.

I am on my 5th week of deca at 400mg a week (along with 500mg of Test E) and love my results, although they are just really starting.

His question brings up an interesting point, but none the less, I really have no idea about the advice to give him for sure. Thanks bros, I appreciate the help.

- Newhottness

That's seems like a bad idea, he's creating a dip in his blood levels.

It means he's either gonna have to wait longer to see normal results or not get them at all.

What kind of test is he running and how much/wk?

Good point with that. I wasn't a fan of the idea, but he brought up a question and it made me wonder why he was so sure of it. Thanks bro.

- Newhottness

Quote Originally Posted by Son Of Khadafi
    It means he's either gonna have to wait longer to see normal results or not get them at all.

What kind of test is he running and how much/wk?
    Its Test E and he is running it at 500mg a week, same as I am doing. (12 weeks)

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    any test with your buddy's cycle??? besides that his plan seems horrible... 8 weeks for deca sucks... his blood levels will suck... it's a general rule to not start a cycle unless u have enuff to do it right... this ain't mayo... where u can spread a sandwich or 2 thin...

tawweiliu is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NewHottness
    Its Test E and he is running it at 500mg a week, same as I am doing. (12 weeks)

I am running test e also at 750mg a week for 12 weeks
    This is my 4th week man it’s starting to kicking in Bro :

Thread Information