abryan0706 is offline New Member

QV cycle please help out my ignorant ass!!!

Ok, here is the deal. This is the first time I have tried a cycle and I had a buddy of mine get me some QV the last time he went to Mexico. To make a long story short, what he got me was Metavet QV (Dianabol ) 100 tablets 10mg and Stan QV 10 (Stanozolol ).

Just from reading around this site (which I should have done earlier) I have come to the conclusion that I should have asked for some better stuff but I didn't so I'm stuck with running these two on my cycle alone. Anyone has a suggestion on dosages??? Thanks for any help you can give me.

Latino~Heat is offline Junior Member
    hmmm....u should of gotten some Test, Deca /EQ and dbol /Var, finish w/ Stan...thats really not a cycle.
    L~H

..well, guess I would say wks 1-4 Dbol 50mgs day...wks 5-9 Stan 50mgs day, still would yield better results w/ Test and Deca /EQ..
    L~H

I now know that I should have added some Test and/or Deca /Eq to go with the dbol and stan.

Will I get an gains with just the dbol and stan or am I wasting my time w/o having the Test and Deca???

Thanks for the help!

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Wasting your time. Not to say you wont get any results, but they definitly wont be too impressive. Grab some test and then set up your cycle from there.

well...overall appeareance will come from Diet and training. IMO u would be wastin ur time..save it for when u have ur cycle plans complete then do them...
    L~H

O.K. so once I get some test, will I need to get something for PCT also??? and if so how much will I need and how should I run that?

my main goal in trying a cycle was to get "cut" will that be a problem when I add the test or will it help?

Thread Information