superfat73 is offline Associate Member

First Cycle and in need of Help

Doing a 1st cycle

Good base, 21 years old 5''11 230 , serious weightlifter , new to the forum community

What should I do to get like King Kamali??? haha

Want to do plain test enathate for 12 weeks at 500 mg/2 shots every 3.5 days??? Heard that you get your biggest off 1st cycle and I want to stack with deca ? If so will do etest for 13 weeks and decca for 11 so that will avoid getting deca dick? What do you think?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'd suggest just sticking to Test for 12 weeks at 500mg/wk like you stated. See how you react to test without anything else interferring. Whats your Bodyfat btw? 230 sounds like you might be a little hefty, not to mention your username.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by superfat73
    Doing a 1st cycle

Good base, 21 years old 5''11 230 , serious weightlifter , new to the forum community

What should I do to get like King Kamali??? haha

Want to do plain test enathate for 12 weeks at 500 mg/2 shots every 3.5 days??? Heard that you get your biggest off 1st cycle and I want to stack with deca? If so will do etest for 13 weeks and decca for 11 so that will avoid getting deca dick? What do you think?

Stick with just test, and at your age you should probably hold off a bit longer too. You'd be suprised at how great the results for first timers are with only test. More doesn't always mean better.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    As previously mentioned by Ejuicer, I agree with waiting a little bit longer till say about 23 yrs old.

Wow, here is the thing I have heard that first time is the best time to really grow, dont want to miss that opportunity. I am definetly a beefcake at 230, 18 percent body fat. Have a very good strength base.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by superfat73
    Wow, here is the thing I have heard that first time is the best time to really grow, dont want to miss that opportunity. I am definetly a beefcake at 230, 18 percent body fat. Have a very good strength base.
    True but the first time could be when youre a bit older dont you think?

I would suggest getting your diet in check before the cycle to maximize your results. Try leaning down under 15% and then doing your suggested cycle.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Ya I would say get ur bf% down under 15. Wait I would say at least 6 more months and see where you are at and then go for it. Im just worried if your eating habits arent the best now that you may not be too impressed with the results from your cycle and you want your first one to be off the hook man.

-Bino

any other opinions, also for all those who said to just take test for 500 mg per week for 12 weeks with no other compounds, my friend says that I will lose most of my tess gains as opposed running it with decca or EQ and thats even with proper pct, is he right or is wrong? Elaborate please anyone

The only gains that should be lost with test would be the waterweight acquired during the cycle. Therefore this tells you how important your diet will be to your upcoming experiment. You really need to get your diet in check and learn what to eat and what not to eat before going further. Deca /Eq first of all are very different compounds, so his statement is very broad and has no back. Tell him to elaborate on this so I can see his points of view. Unless ofcourse he is the guy selling you the gear and then It all makes sense, he wants more money.

Thread Information