chunks is offline New Member

This is probably a dumb question but......

What are the chances of becoming totally sterile (seedless) after you’ve been on the juice - in particular sust?

I’ve read posts that say its possible to get women pregnant whilst your on steroids , and I’ve read the potential side effects that come with the gear that say its possible to become sterile after use, but what genuinely are the chances?

There are enough people here on the forum that can prove either way whether it’s true or not. Has anyone actually become sterile as a direct result of steroids use?

What are the chances of becoming sterile if you don’t PCT or HCG correctly? They’re supposed to get you back to normal quickly, but its possible to get back to normal after a long time with no PCT or HGC but you lose some / most / all your gains.

I guess I’m just worrying about nothing but I’m scared that I will end up shooting blanks!!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    There are cases in which that has happened.From what I've read,it seems to happen mostly with younger guys(16-21).Also running super long cycles could put you at risk as well.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    There are cases in which that has happened.From what I've read,it seems to happen mostly with younger guys(16-21).Also running super long cycles could put you at risk as well.

~Pinnacle~

What would you class as super long?

Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    What would you class as super long?
    Over a year straight......

~Pinnacle~

Over a year straight......

~Pinnacle~

You ever ran one for that long? Im thinking of doing a 6 month one any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by xtralarg
    You ever ran one for that long? Im thinking of doing a 6 month one any thoughts?
    I've basically been on for over 2 yrs straight.But in the past I've ran 5-6 month cycles with great success.Secret is switching up compounds every 10-12 weeks.Placing androgens in select time frames keeps things moving right along.

~Pinnacle~

righton is offline Senior Member
    After 15ys of cycling i have honestly never heard of anyone being shutdown permanantly and neither has anyone i train with,and these boys have been on long cycles themselves! My last cycle was 14 months long which i got off 3 months ago and the previous one was 8 months and with 4 kids i know my PCT is working (HCG ,nolva and clomid). All this is under a few docs supervision(not that they recommended such a cycle, but did watch my blood work and are currently monitoring my PCT. Now i'm not saying it's not possible it's that i just never heard of it happening.

goose is offline Banned
    I've basically been on for over 2 yrs straight.But in the past I've ran 5-6 month cycles with great success.Secret is switching up compounds every 10-12 weeks.Placing androgens in select time frames keeps things moving right along.

~Pinnacle~
    what will be your PCT when you finish this cycle? Did you plan to do the cycle this long? I find switching compounds is the key to good growth,doing a compund back to back,the second round time the results are fair.

goose4......

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    what will be your PCT when you finish this cycle? Did you plan to do the cycle this long? I find switching compounds is the key to good growth,doing a compund back to back,the second round time the results are fair.

goose4......

No PCT for me.I'm on for life.I cruise at 250 mgs of test in between cycles.When I finish running cycles,I'll just drop to the standard HRT dose of 125 mgs weekly.

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information