Perrypup is offline Associate Member

Question Tren E an sust 250 injection problem ?

did a mix of sust 250 1 cc and tren e 250 1 cc mix and have a big red swole spot on ass now hope this is a comom side ???

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Inflamation....keep an eye on it.It should subside in a few days.Those things happen bro

~Pinnacle~

Kool Thx for the reply will do

alo5603 is offline Member
    yeah, just massage it from time to time, you'll be fine.

alo

so would it be beter next time 2 do in 2 seprate pins just added the sust in the mix
    have been getting a little swell and itching with the tren i guess the add of sust caused the major inflamation and redness and heat

juicy juicy is offline Junior Member

Smile

perrypup...... I'm on the cycle right now 1cc sus-250 + 1cc primo 100 both in one pin a week, when I had my last shot of juice, my ass swole up and become hot and lots pain, I also got a fuxxing FEVER too, I did heat up the juice before I inject and I also bought a massager and massage for 30min after I inject and that only help a little, if I don't massage it, it's going to swole up twice as big, but if I used two different pins and shot two different spots, then I'll will be fine, no fever and no swole, just little sorness on where I inject the sus, for some reson my body does NOT like sus-250 mixing with any other juice, I don't know why but my friend also on the same stuff as I do, and he also mix both in one pin .. and he's body is fine.... he does NOT get any fever or swole up, I'm telling you everyone's body type are different, some people can take the mix juices and some people can NOT take the mix juices, some people can only take 1cc at a time in one spot, some people can take 1cc or MORE at a time in one spot, this is all I know, you need to learn what your body likes, their are lots different injecting-style, some times other people's-injecting style works on other people, but it does not mean it's doing to work on you.... you just have to try it different ways, find out what your body likes, once you know what your body likes, then stick with it, then you will be good to go..
    Last edited by juicy juicy; 10-03-2005 at 01:49 PM.

cool so what is easyer on the thighs sust. or tren or neither :-) LoL

for me I only inject on my ass, if I inject on my thighs then I can not walk for few day, then my wife is going to know some thing is fisheee... if I was you I would inject sus on your left butt cheek, and tren on your right butt cheek, and then next week you should do sus on right butt cheek and tren on left butt cheek, this way both cheeks will get the same mount of juice, this way both cheeks would look the same size.
    Last edited by juicy juicy; 10-03-2005 at 01:54 PM.

lmao well my wife is the one that hits me ;-) so i guess i will stick with the arse one in each hip
    Thx for the reponses
    Im starting to feel like part of the family

don't forget to buy your self a massager, step1. always heat the juice before inject, step2. take a hot shower after inject, step3. then massage it as soon as you finish taking shower, it will help to easy your pain in case you need it..
    Last edited by juicy juicy; 10-03-2005 at 12:38 PM.

pain is not an issue realy its just itches like hell i guess from the swelling

Quote Originally Posted by juicy juicy
    don't forget to buy your self a massager,
    Better yet...get the wife to massage you

~Pinnacle~

ya I know it itches too, then again some people itches more then other, I get itches but not as bad, but I get so much fuxxing pain that I can not even drive my porsche, my porsche it's got sports shocks, it's hard on my ass, I had to put extra pad on my seat....

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Better yet...get the wife to massage you

~Pinnacle~

pinnacle..........if I have my wife massage my butt cheeks, she is going to know some thing is up, she is going to ask me how come your left butt cheek is bigger then the right butt cheek? ?....? gee...I don't think I'm going to tell here is because the left cheek just got some sus-treatment and the right cheek just got the primo treatment, and the sus will get the cheek little puffer then the primo does..... so it's not a good idea have your wife massage your ass, unless she don't care if you take juice or not..
    Last edited by juicy juicy; 10-03-2005 at 01:19 PM.

well the only my wife get upset is when i try to run someone ass over with my
    F250 4x4 and roll down the window and start yelling at the top of my lungs.
    she says it scares her cause she is afaid someone may try to shoot me. i try to explain to her if i see a gun pulled out its not just going to be a couple of inches between us im going to run the f#ck over them and hope they have a Nice Day...Hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by juicy juicy
    pinnacle..........if I have my wife massage my butt cheeks, she is going to know some thing is up, she is going to ask me how come your left butt cheek is bigger then the right butt cheek? ?....? gee...I don't think I'm going to tell here is because the left cheek just got some sus in and the right cheek just got the prim in, and the sus will get the cheek little puffer then the primo..... so it's not a good idea have your wife massage your ass, unless she don't care if you take juice or not..
    Sorry..that was directed at Perry since HIS wife injects him already. I just happened to quote you and elaborate.No need to get testy.

~Pinnacle~

hehehe we like Testy

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Sorry..that was directed at Perry since HIS wife injects him already. I just happened to quote you and elaborate.No need to get testy.

~Pinnacle~
    it's cool..

Thread Information