blackh2 is offline Associate Member

blood test advice!!!!!!!

hey bro's!!! i have been to my endocrinologist and had blood work done. test level was like a pitiful 89. this may be a stupid question but is it possible to get any muscle developement with such a low test level???? my doc is going to put me on test replacement he wante to do the cream butim going to push for injections. imy gh level was also low but he seems reluctent to give me the gh. anyone have any ideas cause i really feel like shit..... illl have an update on my case later today....

ok 5 people have looked at this and not responded. so either they dont care or they dont know the answer. please help if you know the answer...

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blackh2
    ok 5 people have looked at this and not responded. so either they dont care or they dont know the answer. please help if you know the answer...
    A little more info needed pls. Stats and cycle experience?

S

yea i am 5 11 215 , ive used juice off and on for the last 4 years. my test levels have allways been low. even befor i took the juice, my strenth levels are still up there just 15 lbs less on dumb bell excercises. strength i dont feel bad for having 89 on my test level, but is muscle developement even possible. im sure this sounds like a stupid question but im not sure. its going to be a while befor i get to the doctor. just wanted to know...

limpdin is offline Junior Member
    How old are you? If you're over thirty you will not have any trouble getting a script for test-e from any of the HRT clinics with a test. level of 89. I personally wouldn't waste my money on the cream. If your doctor wont't give you a script for test-e then I would contact an HRT clinic.
    I also felt tired all the time but the test. made all the difference in the world. I started taking GH 10 weeks ago and it has also helped, especially with PCT.

ive used gh and test as well also. im 32 years old so i guess im screwed.

limpdin is offline Junior Member
    I wouldn't say you are screwed. I would say you've got a perfectly legitimate excuse to get a legal prescription for test. & GH! Enjoy!

StayJuicen34 is offline Associate Member
    THAT SUCKS, sorry to hear that bro. But look on the bright side it's leagal now so stock up.

travail is offline New Member
    got insurance? id goto one clinic on insurance.. and goto one or two others out of pocket. or in my case, i have tricare(military) and BC/BS.. so i could goto one place on tricare, one on bcbs, one or two out of pocket... use my script coverage on all of them...

Thread Information