Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

Chyrsin??? Workded for me..

Hey guys, just thought I would share an interesting story with you all.
    I have a real problem with gyno sometimes, and this current cycle I am on, gave me gyno symptoms worse than what I had ever before. So I thought I would order an extra large amount of Nolv. Well after taking 80-100 mg a day of Nolv just to keep the gyno symptoms down, I quickly dwindled my supply. With no Liquidex, nor did I anticipate getting gyno that bad from this cycle, (since I had never gotten gyno from previous cycles this bad), I didn't think I needed any.
    Well, after reading and reading, I got desperate. I didn't want to just order a whole nother slew of Nolv, or Liquidex 7 weeks into my cycle, so I decided to give Chrysin a try and low and behold, it did hold the gyno at bay.
    Now my doses were at about 2000mg a day, 2 500 in morning and 2 500mg at night, seemed to do the trick just fine. So I hate to say it, and I am probally gonna get flammed but, it honestly has worked for me, however at large doses. So I will think twice next time I bash or flame someone for saying that chrysin doesnt' work. I am a believer, it helped for me in an emergency situation.
    Now I am not saying that one does not need NOlv, or Liquidex, I am simply saying that I think Chrysin is something to take in conjunction with these other drugs, as a suppliment to help compliment the other drugs.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    interesting post, I also had luck with a sometimes dissed supplement.
    tribulus is sometimes called a waste, but it gave me intense workout stamina!!!

btw - does chrysin have any effect on the hairline??

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Not mine. it supposidly stops estrogen from being produced similar to Liquidex/Armidex.. but only worked for me in very high doses..and hey it is legal..

ripped_82 is offline Member
    What brand of Chrysin were you using? How much Chrysin was it per cap?

Thread Information