Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Testostack is offline Anabolic Member

Talking Best exemple of someone's Dbol only cycle

First and foremost i don't aim to say that using test in a very first cycle is crap, but just to prove that only Dbol cycle can work very well too. I won't quote his name, just he's my best friend and partner, been training for 15 years, 5'9", 190Lbs shredded, and been on a only Dbol cycle, never been of these past 2 years.....just tell me whatcha think, not bad?!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Best exemple of someone's Dbol only cycle-manu-pecs-bras.jpg   Best exemple of someone's Dbol only cycle-manu-dorsaux-face.jpg   Best exemple of someone's Dbol only cycle-manu-double-biceps-face.jpg   Best exemple of someone's Dbol only cycle-manu-dorsaux-de-dos.jpg  

May i have to say that he is 3O years old, 9% Bf.

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    he looks good to me, did you say that he was on it non stop for 2 years? that seems like a lot, how many mgs per day?

Sanecrazy is offline Associate Member
    has he had his liver values tested?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    How long was he on???

Schwarz is offline Member
    I don't believe you can build a physique like that on dbol alone..or did I understand the thread wrong?? He's only ever used Dbol on it own? Never any other AAS??

S

BOBBY D is offline Member
    im curious too, how long? & how many times?

TCEL300 is offline Member
    2 years on dbol ????

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Bro's sure not showing much water for 2 yrs on dbol .

TCEL300 is offline Member
    could dbol be more beneficial run at low doses over long periods of time?

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    You "won't quote his name" but yet you plastered his face for all to see haha, nice. I have to say he is one solid mofo, he seems a little heavy for 190 though........and oh yeah, wheres all the water?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton5
    You "won't quote his name" but yet you plastered his face for all to see haha, nice. I have to say he is one solid mofo, he seems a little heavy for 190 though........and oh yeah, wheres all the water?
    Haha, good point. Please stop all the arguments about dbol only! Dbol is very anabolic on its own and so can be used alone, but it is much more effective and better for the body (always need test in body) to use it with test. Dbol will shut you down, bloat you up, and kill the liver; but it works since that was what it was designed to do. End of story.

Bruticus is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Haha, good point. Please stop all the arguments about dbol only! Dbol is very anabolic on its own and so can be used alone, but it is much more effective and better for the body (always need test in body) to use it with test. Dbol will shut you down, bloat you up, and kill the liver; but it works since that was what it was designed to do. End of story.
    so will test!
    do you know what is dbol ? what it has inside? its testosterone
    so stop telling crap

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruticus
    so will test!
    so stop telling crap
    Poor misguided soul

Smiley619 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Poor misguided soul

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eGGz
    Poor misguided soul
    thats pretty funny. i have never heard someone say that before. dbol = test. wow, and i thought i heard everything in my 33 years of life!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    so will test!
    so stop telling crap
    what he's saying is essentailly correct. Test will shut you down, and dbol (as are all steroids ) are derivatives of test. But "inside" dbol is not test, and dbol is not test, just based on the test molecule.

So you now see why i don't see no reason to be worried about bloating, or taking test aside!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by thndrgod33
    he looks good to me, did you say that he was on it non stop for 2 years? that seems like a lot, how many mgs per day?
    he's on 40mg ED split all day long

Quote Originally Posted by Dalton5
    That's my point bro, there ain't no damn water!!

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    so will test!
    so stop telling crap
    Rookie.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by BigJames
    Rookie.
    Nice pic BigJ, love that Arnold's period....he was the best ever!!!

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    I don't mean to destroy your theory big boy, but as i said, here's the counter exemple, and i can ensure u that he has only been on Dbol since i've been following up his cycle from the begginning, and believe me or not but you must have serious eyes problem if you see water on that guy!!

judge_dread is offline Member
    this guy is very good indeed! Only Dbol cycles so far?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I think it is very obvious to anyone willing to look that around here we teach/preach to the rule, not the exception. So as a rule dbol does cause some water retention, but by the example of your friend, who reperesents the exception, he clearly has no water retention. Is this going to be the same for everyone, no absolutely not, years and years of anecdotal/scientific bodybuilding knowledge doesn't just get tossed out because something works for 1% of the population. Also, I see no mention of you friend's liver values, being a believer that orals aren't as harsh as advertised I would be curious to see how your he is looking in this regard.
    Last edited by shortie; 10-03-2005 at 02:27 PM.

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Testostack
    First and foremost i don't aim to say that using test in a very first cycle is crap, but just to prove that only Dbol cycle can work very well too. I won't quote his name, just he's my best friend and partner, been training for 15 years, 5'9", 190Lbs shredded, and been on a only Dbol cycle, never been of these past 2 years.....just tell me whatcha think, not bad?!
    not bad at all but maybe 1 day he will acheive the greatness of the d-bol only cycle like my pet squirrel Peter
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Best exemple of someone's Dbol only cycle-peter.jpg  

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    I don't believe you can build a physique like that on dbol alone..or did I understand the thread wrong?? He's only ever used Dbol on it own? Never any other AAS??

S
    Sure you can build a bod like that w/dbol only. You can do it natty if you are blessed with the genetics to do so. I believe it. If this guy has great genetics, great training program, great lean mass diet, sure he can. Use the dbol to throw a little more size on and ..............KABLAM! cock deisel bro.

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    I think it is very obvious to anyone willing to look that around here we teach/preach to the rule, not the exception. So as a rule dbol does cause some water retention, but by the example of your friend, who reperesents the exception, he clearly has no water retention. Is this going to be the same for everyone, no absolutely not, years and years of anecdotal/scientific bodybuilding knowledge doesn't just get tossed out because something works for 1% of the population. Also, I see no mention of you friend's liver values, being a believer that orals aren't as harsh as advertised I would be curious to see how your he is looking in this regard.
    You are very right shortie, I hold alot of water on dbol like 90% of people who take it. Maybe this dude hit up some lasix once in awhile?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't mean to destroy your theory big boy, but as i said, here's the counter exemple, and i can ensure u that he has only been on Dbol since i've been following up his cycle from the begginning, and believe me or not but you must have serious eyes problem if you see water on that guy!!
    so then you must know his lipid and liver values too? Two years straight will do some damage. Just bc it appears good on the outside, doesnt mean its not all fu(ked up on the inside

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Would like to know if he has a sex life anymore, long cycles of D-bol shut you down hard and are very hard to recover from, and that is why D-bol gains are hard to keep.

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    so then you must know his lipid and liver values too? Two years straight will do some damage. Just bc it appears good on the outside, doesnt mean its not all fu(ked up on the inside

Very true but ain't none of my business, that's only his.
    Following him doesn't mean interfering w/ his private stuff, and i guess his liver must be in a pretty bad shape, but usually, you don't wanna talk about it when shit happens!right?

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Would like to know if he has a sex life anymore, long cycles of D-bol shut you down hard and are very hard to recover from, and that is why D-bol gains are hard to keep.
    According to his girl, who's pretty much a hottie, she seems to be quite satisfied with what he's got to offer her, but again, i'm not here too, when that happens, im still his friend but not his dog of shadow,

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    "wow", thats all i have to say. im just gonna stick with my test.

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    "wow", thats all i have to say. im just gonna stick with my test.
    Wow is a bit short, LOL, can you explain us this sound?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Ofcourse u can get big on dbol only... its just at what price... IMO its the misuse of orals that has lead to so many premature deaths.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    two years of any compound straight will have you looking jacked, assuming your eating good and training consistent. this guy doesn't really impress me, two years on sauce, dbol or not what do you expect

Very true but ain't none of my business, that's only his.
    Following him doesn't mean interfering w/ his private stuff, and i guess his liver must be in a pretty bad shape, but usually, you don't wanna talk about it when shit happens!right?
    well if he's as good a friend as you say, you should be concerned. Orals are also very hard on HDL values, im fairly certain that his HDL is close to zero and has been that way for a long time. Having a messed up lipid profile for that long is setting him up for some major cardiovascular problems! You should at least convince him to get blood work done every few months

I tried, but i'm not his mother though, and you should now that when you don't wanna do something, whoever tells you to, you won't. So i hope he will awake soon, but till there, i can do nothing but admire his "outside" body, since the inside must be already rotten.

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    well if he's as good a friend as you say, you should be concerned. Orals are also very hard on HDL values, im fairly certain that his HDL is close to zero and has been that way for a long time. Having a messed up lipid profile for that long is setting him up for some major cardiovascular problems! You should at least convince him to get blood work done every few months
    agreed.

also, arnold used to run dbol only cycles in his day...he'd often skip a day, too...like 20mg EOD for 8 months i believe i heard him taking...lots of the old schoolers used that technique.

has he ever spent anytime on this site reading and educating himself?

you're_all_i_need is offline New Member
    FANTASTICO!!!! HIS BACK and DELTOIDS ARE IMPRESSIVE!!! VERY!!!

WHO CARES ABOUT THE REST WHEN UVE GOT MUSCLES LIKE THOSE... MY quote is: " if ure standing and walking, then WHAT U DO to ur body doesnt matter " lol, it is a bit intense, unorthodox, and revolutionary, but HEY thats what WE ALL NEED

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information