roman is offline New Member

Question please help on my 2nd cycle

i am thinking of 1cc deca every third day for 8 weeks d-bol 20mg week one 30mg week 2 40 mg week 3 50 mg week 4 40mg week 5 and 30mg week 6 and every monday 2cc of aratest what do you guys think i am 6' 2' and whight 172 pounds andbody fat is about 10% or so this will be my second cycle

PERSIANBOLIC is offline Junior Member
    How many Mg is your deca ? I would go with 300mg a week. As far as the D-bo I would just hit it around 30mg to 40mg all the way through and I wouldn’t do it longer then four weeks I like to hit the D-bol hard and short since its alkla-17. the rest looks good and don’t forget your clomid

roman is offline New Member

Question my deca

im not sure what deca i am getting my freind can get what ever i ask for so what is the best in any ones point of view i think i am getting deca-durabolin 100 or deca durabolin 200mg/ml but what i dont understand is you said 300mg a week is 1cc every3rd day 300 a week or is this sufficent

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    roman, you're only 172, 6'2".... you shouldn't be doing AAS. You need to reach a point where they will even do anything for you. It is just a waist of money for someone your size. All the D-bol will do is give you water weight since you dont have any mass to begin with. You need to do some heavy calorie intakes and get yourself up to around 190 before you even think about doing AAS. You need to get your body to it's natural potential before AAS will do anything perment. Plus, you say its your second cycle?? obvioulsy the fist didnt do anything..... do some more research bro, give it time.

Thread Information