Cdup is offline Junior Member

Mixing AS in 1 syringe

I am on my 2nd cycle of Dbol , Test Enth., and EQ. I am finishing up week 4 of a 16 week cycle and I am about to cut out the Dbol and include 25 mg/ED of Nolva, and 50 mg/ED of proviron . The proviron for 5-6 weeks and the Nolva until the end. I am simply curious about mixing the 2 intramusculars in 1 syringe considering I am using 2x a week and am running out of comfortable places to stick for me. Would this be a huge problem and if so why? BTW I am doing 500 mg/wk of Enth. and 400 mg/wk of EQ, 2 seperate shots 2x a week mon. and thurs.

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdup
    I am on my 2nd cycle of Dbol, Test Enth., and EQ. I am finishing up week 4 of a 16 week cycle and I am about to cut out the Dbol and include 25 mg/ED of Nolva, and 50 mg/ED of proviron. The proviron for 5-6 weeks and the Nolva until the end. I am simply curious about mixing the 2 intramusculars in 1 syringe considering I am using 2x a week and am running out of comfortable places to stick for me. Would this be a huge problem and if so why? BTW I am doing 500 mg/wk of Enth. and 400 mg/wk of EQ, 2 seperate shots 2x a week mon. and thurs.
    Injectable nolva? Yes its a good idea to run nolva throughout 10-20mg ED. If you are talking about combining AAS compounds into one syringe that is fine.

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    You can mix homey. I mixed sust and test e.

Cdup is offline Junior Member
    Not the Nolva, just keeping everyone up to date on what I had goin on. Anyways thanks for the reassurance.

Thread Information