musclehead1 is offline Member

med advise: what would u do if u were me!

hey guys lately iv bin very sick(i have ulcerative colitis), and im losing all my muscle i was wondering how many of you would use a low dose of dbol for a few weeks (25mg ed) to keep some muscle and strength?

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i would not...whatever strength (or water rather) that you retain will be lost

Quote Originally Posted by tonytone
    i would not...whatever strength (or water rather) that you retain will be lost

okay what about a low dose of test say 250mgs ew

Defconx3 is offline Member
    If your muscleloss is really bothering you, why don't you ask your doc to give you something with "anti-waisting" properties, (eg gear, legally).

Considering that you are sick, that would probably be the best option, since you would also be under the care of a health professional.

Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3
    If your muscleloss is really bothering you, why don't you ask your doc to give you something with "anti-waisting" properties, (eg gear, legally).

Considering that you are sick, that would probably be the best option, since you would also be under the care of a health professional.

he wont do it otherwise i probably would have had it by now... i asked him about hgh (because there were short-term studies done on it) and he said that it would be a waste. Dont get me wrong hes a good doc but his goals are to keep me off harsh meds.

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    Musclehead1,

I had UC for 5 years. Finally, the UC won! I had a total colectomy on Aug 23rd and they reconstructed a new "J-Pouch" that will be connected in 3 months. I lost 25lbs while in the hospital, but now...I'm up 12lbs and released to workout slowly even with this ileostomy...the ileostomy will be gone when they reconnect me...yippie and then...a 3 month recovery and I can resume my bodybuilding...so having UC isn't the end of the world...just takes time to recover from the MAJOR surgery it takes to cure it. And a total colectomy is the ONLY cure. Look at it this way...my risk of colon cancer is less than one percent vs thirty or more!

[email protected]

Thread Information