HeavyHitter87 is offline New Member

how to prevent hairloss

im currently running a deca /stus cycle. how do i prevent my hair from thinning

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    finasteride

Hooksetter is offline Associate Member
    Apply minoxidil 5% to hair, along with using Nioxin cleanser and Nioxin Scalp Therapy. I used this when I was losin hair and regrew all of it, but results vary. My hair is thicker than ever no lie!

lil swoll is offline Associate Member
    LIke wolfyevh said finasteride. Works great at preventing hairloss with test casue because it blocks the DHT produced by the test. Doesnt work with deca though cause it converts NOR-DHT.

alo5603 is offline Member
    when i saw first signs, i aternated minoxidil 5% with nizoral 2% shampoo and took finasteride 1-2mg a day, and it halted and regrew.

alo

Skull Mason is offline Junior Member
    did you alternate everyday shampooing? I am finishing up some winny and have started to notice a slight bit of hairloss, nothying anyone would notice but me but thats what counts.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Shave your head.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Shave your head.

yeah...lol... this is the most effective method...

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't waste money on Nioxin and Rogaine is very limited in it's effectivness. I hate Rogaine, it makes my scalp itch. Finastride & Dutastride is the only way to go IMO. It stops the problem at the source (5-AR inhibitor) when using test.

Take it from me. I've done over 12 years of reseach on MPB and I had a excellent transplant. I wish I would of did continous prevention with finastride but MPB is going to happen to some degree regardless, especially on gear that converts to DHT or is derived from DHT.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 10-02-2005 at 10:59 PM.

LOL aww hell naw im not that that hard core.

Ridla is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooksetter
    Apply minoxidil 5% to hair, along with using Nioxin cleanser and Nioxin Scalp Therapy. I used this when I was losin hair and regrew all of it, but results vary. My hair is thicker than ever no lie!
    So how do I go about incorporating all three of these at once?
    so one day U use minoxidil then the next day U use the nizerol 2%, and daily U took finasteride ed???
    i am ginna run a test e-deca cycle and wanna use all three of these.

The products should all be in any local HEB or grocery store in the hair section.

The mens minoxidil topical solution 5% is nothin more than mens extra strength rogaine and should be placed next to the rogaine in the store. To use, it suggests that you just apply to the crown of your head. I decided to go ahead and apply it to all of my upper head especially in the front where my hairline was receedin. On the product it says may not work on receedin frontal hairline, but i swear it worked on mine like a charm.

The other two products can be found in the shampoo section of your grocery store. The brand name is Nioxin. You want to buy the bottle of Cleanser and the bottle of Scalp Therapy. Make sure the cleaser and scalp therapy say they are the Bionutrient PROTECTIVES not the Bionutrient ACTIVES, you'll be able to see this on the outside of the bottle in bold letters above where it says Cleanser or Scalp Therapy. To use lather and wash hair with cleanser, then apply the scalp therapy. Let the scalp therapy sit on you head for about 3 minutes before you rinse out. When you first start using the scalp therapy you should be able to feel it tingle or burn a little bit, dont worry this common among first usage and the feeling goes away after continued use. It'll take at least a month or two to see results.

Optional you can also add in the Treatment solution by Nioxin if you want. I did at first, but now i get results without it. If these products dont help try propecia, its a pill prescribed by you doctor.

ok bro thank for the reply but how did u use all three?
    U took one tablet of finasteride ed
    minoxidil ed
    and nioxin ed
    ?????
    timings dont matter???

finasteride ed---never used this.

I would use all three at the same time. Id take a shower before bed and wash with the nioxin cleanser and rinse it out. Then id apply the nioxin scalp therapy, let it sit for 3 minutes and then wash it out.

After the shower i would apply the minoxidil (6-8 sprays) blow dry or let it air dry, and then go to bed. The next mornin I would apply more minoxidil again 6-8 sprays. I repeated this everyday and I am still repeating it.
    Last edited by Hooksetter; 10-03-2005 at 11:34 AM.

U are the man bro ......thanx
    IM me if i can be of any help to U.

Presidential Muscle is offline Junior Member
    Don't take Finastride if you are going to take deca , your hair will fall out even worse.

Unoid is offline Member
    COnsider supplementing Saw Palmetto

Helps lower your chances of Prostate enlargement and also binds to DHT = less hair loss

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    COnsider supplementing Saw Palmetto

Helps lower your chances of Prostate enlargement and also binds to DHT = less hair loss
    SawP BINDS to DHT? you sure it doesnt just block 5AR similar to finasteride?

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Hair club for men!
    Be willing to pay the price and watch more episodes of Jay Leno.

Thread Information