Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canseco??

SpiderRico is offline Member

Canseco??

I just had a quick question .. in Cansecos book Juiced he always talked about the cycle he pretty much only ever ran was winny and Deca and i know very little was ever mentioned about PCT which i have to asume he knows about those and followed those as well.. the thing i dont understand he goes on to say he knows more about steroids then any man on the face of the earth yadda yadda yadda.. I know your not supposed to run deca without test so whouldnt he fall into some complications down the road as would Mark M and most of the other bb players he helped supply.. which is funny becasue i think every ball playter that has got popped this year has tested for either Deca or Winny kinda funny huh

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    he's a moron. have you seen his chicken legs? he doesn't know shit

StayJuicen34 is offline Associate Member
    I disagree, He must have been doing something right with his averages and if you forgot he is a YANKEE

i garentee he knows a decent amount more then everyone in the world ... i have to disagree i garentee all the mods here know 1000x more then him .. but he is one big sum bitch did you see him on 60 min on the treadmill

Quote Originally Posted by StayJuicen34
    I disagree, He must have been doing something right with his averages and if you forgot he is a YANKEE

WHATTTTT so what who gives a crap if he was a yankee he played for the Newark Bears which is a independent league in NJ by where i live just cuz he was a yankee doesnt mean crap so was luis sojo and all the others scrubs on that team Yankees can eat a fat one

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    he's a moron. have you seen his chicken legs? he doesn't know shit

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    canseco's a fvck. he's a rat, bottom line.

TripleHHH is offline Associate Member
    I give conseco respect..so wut if he mentioned some names...this wasnt a serious thing like he ratted on his buddy for a crime..he wrote a book big deal

Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    just saying he's a dick, he's a liar. you think he ran deca and winny cycles all the time with all that "steroid knowlege of his" ya right. he did know about roids and that's why he ran GH, slin, and everything else in the mix. he had his ex wife on roids bro, you seen her? he's an awesome ball player no doubt, but i just don't like the guy. to each his own

Dexta is offline Associate Member
    you respect him? How can you mention respect when relating to him? Your right he didnt rat his friends out for a crime but he ruined peoples careers and tainted everything any of them had ever done in baseball. Mark M, Ralphy, Sammy,......all of their names are tainted no matter how impressive their stats are. Imagine having someone take away what you worked your whole life trying to build and accomplish. Cansecos a joke....

whollyhuge is offline New Member
    Canseco is a fvcking rat piece of sh*t....he was just pissed off cuz he got in trouble with the law more times than darryl strawberry...so he did the rat thing to do dragged everyone else into the mix...he's a disgrace to the game...

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I remembering reading part of the book in a store (didn't buy it) and he said everyone was taking test and often test/deca stack. The reason you dont hear about test in many AAS positives is that it often goes undetected. With deca's long half-life you are asking to get caught.

His book was by no means suppossed to give advice for AAS users, so dont look for it in there. It was written for the general public who knows only the crap the media feeds them regarding AASs.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Another reason you dont hear about testosterone positives is b/c the way they test for it is looking at the testosterone/epitestosterone (sp?) ratio... if you take as much epitest then you're clean.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    WOW! Didn't know that about epi... AF, you always have good posts brother.

Well, he (conseco) is a turd... everyone knows the rules... you get caught, you deal with it on your own. It's not like they went soft on him for ratting everyone else out. Plus, the public LIKES the illusion that it's not a chemical choice that these all pro athletes are making, but rather the exception to the rule... If he knew so much, why was he on bulking drugs instead of OT? Dur???

Hooksetter is offline Associate Member
    When it comes to steroids i guarantee jose knows his shit. He prolly didnt put it all in his book because im sorry but except for us steroid users, others would think it is quite boring or at least thats the opinion of my non steroided friends lol.

As for him being a liar. Hmmm lets see the biggest arguement against his credibility was palmero. Everyone argued that he never used steroids and that he didnt even look like a steroid user, they all said palmero just had a pure swing. Well looks like canseco was grinnin all the way to the bank when palmero tested positive, and after that was when I believed all that was in his book. Will Clark a first baseman for the rangers and san francisco giants (for all you non-baseball watchers) has stated that he personally beleives all that was in cansecos book and that everyone that he'd played with that canseco mentioned was absolutely on steroids. I personally believe there is nothin wrong with steroids in baseball , so then what does it matter that he mentioned names. If you cant stand the heat get outta the fire and dont use roids. I tell you what would be cool, would be to see what babe ruth woulda done if he'd had been on the juice, i can only imagin tradin in his beer belly for a six pack and 20 in. biceps.
    Last edited by Hooksetter; 10-02-2005 at 02:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by whollyhuge
    Canseco is a fvcking rat piece of sh*t....he was just pissed off cuz he got in trouble with the law more times than darryl strawberry...so he did the rat thing to do dragged everyone else into the mix...he's a disgrace to the game...
    If u oppose steroids in baseball , which I dont. Then u need to rethink ur statement, canseco didnt disgrace the game by ratting the users out. The users disgraced the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And as for him ruinin careers, as I said if you cant stand the heat get outta the fire. They never shoulda used them in the first place if they were scared of being caught. And if you ask me, I dont give a flyin @#$% that they got caught because they get paid millions to play a game. Am I jealous of course, they are rich and im not LOL. They knew what they were doin just as I woulda known. I would in a heart beat juice while playin baseball if I knew I would get paid millions for it. If I got caught so what at least I made my bucks! Which is exactly what they must have been thinkin if they juiced.
    Last edited by Hooksetter; 10-02-2005 at 02:07 AM.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    canseco is an assclown - plain and simple

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    Hook..you said it perfectly. ..canseco is cool. I have nothing against him, sports have been tainted for a while with steroid use . Honestly I would love to see how many people would still be in sports without them. Honestly I bet more than 65% of the players do some form of illegal substance. (overall - hockey, football, baseball etc)

Maybe he even got PAID to say he was taking andro... he might not be as smart as you think.

100000 guys that are more articulate and probably more knowledgeable could have written a book. EVERY RETIRED ATHLETE WHO FEELS A $$ PINCH HAS THOUGHT ABOUT IT... but didn't want to ruin it for the guys who were doing what he did...

Ass-Clown, exactly.

LOL..... either way..mcquire wasnt on andro...lol and canseco...juices..although....it still seems he doesnt work as hard on his legs lol

funny thing is..cansecos brother looks exactly like him..they must stab each other.

Which, if he were analytical... he'd know that he'd have a faster 40 time, and thus might improve his avg. some... plus, if someone doesn't know that, I'd expect them to make mistakes elsewhere too. I've seen cycles that conseco ran before... they were stupid. I wouldn't be hasty to give him credit for anything more than being an asshole.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Canseco used juice. Big shock. He's a professional athlete.

He's capitalized on the fact the MOST pro athletes use juice. Does that make him a rat? Well, yes. Given the current political state of AAS usage in America.

Do the cycles that he has advertised suck? Yes.

Deca only?
    Winny only?
    Andro?
    No PCT?

Now, what does this tell us about prohibition? That it encourages unsafe and impractical use of powerful hormones. Hormones that should only be used under the supervision of a physician!

Imagine this... Athletes are allowed to consult with a physician about any particular hormone therapy that may give them an edge over the competition. Just as they are allowed to consult with a dietician for the same ends.

At that point, is Canseco a rat? No, he could look forward to being a Duchaine! A guy who has seen it all, and is on the cutting edge! Instead, he is a pariah.

Rather than being a wise veteran, he is inexplicably a side-show. All because of political whims and social self-righteousness.

Do I fault him for what he publicises? Not at all. Simply because I know that it all has seen a pubishers hand. I fault the insanity that has created the whole sideshow, and congratulate him on his courage and sense of adventure, to come forth.

If others have been harmed, the explination is twofold. As for Conseco, I'm sure it is monetary... "A man's gotta eat." In the larger sense however, "fuck you guys for lying!" Yes, I know your careers are at stake, but how long do you think we can keep lying to each other about this?

Sorry. Rant over.

Yall are right his legs are small, well maybe his calves are small..But i think it was just in his genes to have small calves. I know steroids are gene changers but damn he wasnt exactly slow. I am not sure but i think he was the first man to hit 30 homeruns and steal 30 bases in the same season, ill have to check up on that.
    Last edited by Hooksetter; 10-02-2005 at 05:18 AM.

i respect him and if it wasnt for him some of the power hitters in mlb would never have been

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    I believe he said he would small doses of test, with deca , winstrol , gh, he also mentions anavar and EQ.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    I would have to agree that Canseco knows his shit pretty good. We're talking about times when he did roids there was no internet with all this vast knowledge available for someone to use. He pretty much did his research on his own. I give credit to the guy because he still looks good and thick even at the age of 45. No hair loss whatsoever and generally in good health. Some of the things he say's in the books are kind of low and outlandish, but it's a pretty entertaining book. He really transformed his body from being skinny to a freak so his cycles must have worked.

spooledup is offline Banned
    Yeah he does look great. I saw the 60 minutes interview and his upper body was huge and ripped.

Also said he used GH.

Yeah, but why wouldn't a multimillionaire have access to a DOCTOR who made AAS his whole life... I GUARANTEE you that there are MD's who know more about it than the most savvy sophisticated internet junky on a forum... they have credentials. Athletes undoubtedly have access to people that are EXPERTS.

(excluding hooker from that tho)

Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    I would have to agree that Canseco knows his shit pretty good. We're talking about times when he did roids there was no internet with all this vast knowledge available for someone to use. He pretty much did his research on his own. I give credit to the guy because he still looks good and thick even at the age of 45. No hair loss whatsoever and generally in good health. Some of the things he say's in the books are kind of low and outlandish, but it's a pretty entertaining book. He really transformed his body from being skinny to a freak so his cycles must have worked.
    if i was worth 40million$ i could gain 100lbs of muscle and keep my hair too.
    BTW smak is that book worth reading?

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    if i was worth 40million$ i could gain 100lbs of muscle and keep my hair too.
    BTW smak is that book worth reading?
    Yea it's a good read. Very entertaining.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRico
    i garentee he knows a decent amount more then everyone in the world ... i have to disagree i garentee all the mods here know 1000x more then him .. but he is one big sum bitch did you see him on 60 min on the treadmill
    Im sure some of the vets on here have much more knowledge of steroids then him. but i can tell you what he does know. he knows what has and will work for him.. this TEST TEST TEST TEST nonsense is not for everyone. Not everyone wants the side effects. I know plenty of people on the dreaded winny/eq cycle no test and all of them are up over 20lbs and keeping it.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    WTF is with you guys and talking about how these baseball players have no legs? NEWS FLASH!! THEY DONT GIVE A SHIT! They're not trying to get 40 inch thighs, they're trying to be able to run around the bases as fast as possible while getting as strong as possible in their upper body.

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    WTF is with you guys and talking about how these baseball players have no legs? THEY DONT GIVE A SHIT! They're not trying to get 40 inch thighs, they're trying to be able to run around the bases as fast as possible while getting as strong as possible in their upper body.
    Well to be honest i dont think thats true anymore.. Baseball is starting to look like the most unathletic of our major sports. SO many fat bastards.. for example that fat bastard manny ramirez i think is the worst defensive left fielder in the game yet he doesnt need to be fast to run around the bases cause all he does is hit home runs. I see more overweight hitters now that are just trying to have a huge upperbody to hit home runs.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I think canceco is cool haha i wouldnt call him a rat its nothing that people didnt already know.....i think the media makes to much of a big deal about it....whats new? if theres anyone that is shocked that professional athletes use steroids your stupid

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    I think canceco is cool haha i wouldnt call him a rat its nothing that people didnt already know.....i think the media makes to much of a big deal about it....whats new? if theres anyone that is shocked that professional athletes use steroids your stupid
    still a rat.. we all knwo they are juiced up but to mention names and when and how they got into it is their business.. conseco is a sellout. hell be broke by the end of the year again that dirty fuck..

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    still a rat.. we all knwo they are juiced up but to mention names and when and how they got into it is their business.. conseco is a sellout. hell be broke by the end of the year again that dirty fuck..
    Deserves to go to jail and be someones bitch for snitching, how ya been D?????

AG5678 is offline Member
    Whats funny is that Canseco is bigger than 70% of the people on this board. You have to remember that everyone reacts different to each compound. I know he was VERY SKINNY in High School he said. Look at him! something must have worked he is one big dude.

AG5678

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    He also did it for money and fame which makes him a bigger rat.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    Whats funny is that Canseco is bigger than 70% of the people on this board. You have to remember that everyone reacts different to each compound. I know he was VERY SKINNY in High School he said. Look at him! something must have worked he is one big dude.

AG5678
    Agreed. I still dont know why you gys are looking for cycle ideas in a book intended for the masses.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information