whollyhuge is offline New Member

buddy's cycle help

im taking wk 1-5 Adrol 50mg ED wk 1-12 Test E 250mgMon/250mgThurs wk 6-12 winny 100mg EOD
    my buddy is taking wk 1-5 adrol 50mg ED wk 6-10 winny 100mg EOD (couldn't talk him into spending the money for test..but whatever)

the question is...i have nolv and clom on-hand...but i'm hoping to wait until after the cycle to use them...he has nolv too...should he wait until after the "cycle" to take his nolv or should he take it during since it's so shitty?

also i told him he definitely needs to be taking creatine after as part of pct with protein and such....he has milk thistle, fish oils, mv, etc. is there anything else he needs? Finasteride? Fenugreek?

bump

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whollyhuge
    im taking wk 1-5 Adrol 50mg ED wk 1-12 Test E 250mgMon/250mgThurs wk 6-12 winny 100mg EOD
    my buddy is taking wk 1-5 adrol 50mg ED wk 6-10 winny 100mg EOD (couldn't talk him into spending the money for test..but whatever)

the question is...i have nolv and clom on-hand...but i'm hoping to wait until after the cycle to use them...he has nolv too...should he wait until after the "cycle" to take his nolv or should he take it during since it's so shitty?

also i told him he definitely needs to be taking creatine after as part of pct with protein and such....he has milk thistle, fish oils, mv, etc. is there anything else he needs? Finasteride? Fenugreek?
    Doesn't make sense that he doesn't want to spend anymore money considering he's in a big hurry to waste it on a shit cycle like that.

Proper pct should include nolva & clomid, hcg as well just before pct also if you like. Although some no longer use it. As far as using finasteride, it would do nothing with that cycle. Running 2 17aa's in the same cycle for that long isnt the best idea either. Winny should also be shot ed.

for whatever reason...he thinks that anadrol will make him bigger (which it will...but most of it will be water) and winny will make him hard (which it will since he has an 8% bf...or something like that...) and that he doesn't need the test because...i honestly don't know...but whatever...he doesn't even want to take the nolv...i practically had to force him to take it but i doubt he will in the end...would arimidex help him if he took it throughout that cycle? if he doesn't do a pct with nolv (which i believe he won't since he is so damn bull-headed) can he keep some of his gains just by taking creatine, protein, and maybe arginine? i told him about fenugreek and that it can increase test after a cycle and he seemed interested...what do you think?

also...i know winny is supposed to be shot ED or at least EOD...do you think if he cut his inj to 50mg ed it would be better than 100mg eod?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Let your buddy worry about himself, he seems like he doesn't listen to obvious reasoning.

for whatever reason...he thinks that anadrol will make him bigger (which it will...but most of it will be water) and winny will make him hard (which it will since he has an 8% bf...or something like that...) and that he doesn't need the test because...i honestly don't know...but whatever...he doesn't even want to take the nolv...i practically had to force him to take it but i doubt he will in the end...would arimidex help him if he took it throughout that cycle? if he doesn't do a pct with nolv (which i believe he won't since he is so damn bull-headed) can he keep some of his gains just by taking creatine, protein, and maybe arginine? i told him about fenugreek and that it can increase test after a cycle and he seemed interested...what do you think?
    If he does that cycle he'll probably keep very little if anything after the cycle especially since he doesnt want to do pct. No, creatine and all that wont cut it for pct. If he's that stubborn and wont listen to logic or educate himself on something before he takes it or even during, then let him learn the hard way.

also...i know winny is supposed to be shot ED or at least EOD...do you think if he cut his inj to 50mg ed it would be better than 100mg eod?
    Definitly.

if he just does nolv @ 20mg/day immediately following cycle for 3 weeks can he keep some good gains? if i can give him an estimate on what he can keep after the "cycle" it could push him more towards pct..and i don't want to let him learn the hard way...i want him to do it right...

I'm not too sure why this guy is such an idiot? Why would somebody not want to do PCT and knowingly screw themself up. I suggest you convince him to join this board so we can slap some sense into him.

if he just does nolv @ 20mg/day immediately following cycle for 3 weeks can he keep some good gains? if i can give him an estimate on what he can keep after the "cycle" it could push him more towards pct..and i don't
    want to let him learn the hard way...i want him to do it right...
    Well the main problem he's not doing anything right to begin with.
    Using some nolva post cycle would definitly help.

If anything, drop the winny and run the Test and use the extra money to buy his PCT. Not to mention this is your first cycle, you are going way overboard. Test by itself would be perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    If anything, drop the winny and run the Test and use the extra money to buy his PCT. Not to mention this is your first cycle, you are going way overboard. Test by itself would be perfect.
    From the way it was phrased it sounds like he's already on the cycle and it's no longer an option since he bought everything. At least thats what i gathered.
    Has he started it yet?

yeah...i guess it is a bit much for a first cycle...but...i've already got it all...can't really just take it back for no reason...comes in from like 4 hrs. north from a pharmacist...so...i guess i'm kind of f*cked in that sense...oh well...i guess i can just drop the winny and keep it for a later time...

yeah he's already got his gear...he starts the drol tomorrow...

Thread Information