xplicit is offline Member

How many people are or were not happy wit there results with gear?

Anyone not happy wit there results or maybe had higher expectations that werent met when they did steroids ?

jbrand is offline Member

Re: How many people are or were not happy wit there results with gear?

Originally posted by xplicit
    Anyone not happy wit there results or maybe had higher expectations that werent met when they did steroids ?
    I didn't put steroids into my regimen until I had several years of training under my belt. When you get used to the slow natural progress you feel like it's a fuckin dream when you see the fast gains with juice. That's why I always felt it was important to train naturally for a significant time period before touching AAS; simply because if you start them early in your training days you will become impatient and eventually frustrated to the extent that you give up the whole idea of natural training.

hulk101 is offline Junior Member
    you didnt ask if the cycle EXEEDED your expectations. which i am in the middle of one now and that is what is happening. week two and i have gained 10lbs

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by hulk101
    you didnt ask if the cycle EXEEDED your expectations. which i am in the middle of one now and that is what is happening. week two and i have gained 10lbs
    What's your cycle consists of?

flo0rida is offline New Member
    fuckin gummo,lol
    crazy shit

thickmass is offline Member
    Big Red

you mention going from 16.5 stones to over 19, now you are 102kg

ok thats 231lb to 267lb and are now 224lb

tell me what cycle gets you 36lb bigger, then 43lb lighter?

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Im 38 yrs old - Started training when I was 16, first with martial arts then at about 17 on weights as well
    The weights took over in the end

I did my first cycle when I was 25 - I had stopped growing, or more likely I had hit a plateu and it was real hard to get moving again. I did a small cycle, 200mg of deca pw I think it was, and made some small gains but they were reasonable. I kept pretty much all of them despite not useing clomid (Never heard of it then)

My second cycle was a disaster - I learned about clomid and did 600mg deca and 600 mg test pw and made fantastic gains - Lost the lot after!

Since then ALL my cycles have been light and I have kept pretty much everything I gain from each one. I grow (On cycle) at about the same rate as I was growing when I first started as a natural. My body very rarely loses what I put on if its in a similar range to natural grown all those years ago, however, if I put on freaky mass during a cycle I WILL lose almost everything which is above that natural level.

As you may guess I am an advocate of simple and light dose cycles! I NEVER use any one AS above 400mg pw - EVER. I only ever raise the dose when I find that a lighter dose is having no effect on me at all. I am not in a race to get huge so I dont see the point in increasing my risk of side effects if I am then going to lose a large part of those gains.

Slow and steady is my moto when it comes to gains from AS. I think too many people have very high expectations when they first start, and this leads to the inevitable over dosing. The plain fact is that none of us is likely to ever look like Ronnie Coleman (Or any other MrO pro for that matter) so there really is no point in us doing huge doses of AS (The only exception to that is probably BigKev who aint so far off now!)

I always try to play down a new users expectations since if they are fairly low and they make better gains than they were expecting, on a light dose, they will be far less likely to increase that dose the next time round (Or at least less likely to increase it to the point of sillyness)

CatGrabber is offline Member
    excellent point

xplicit is offline Member
    I always hear of good things about AS in terms of being happy wit the results, i just made this post to see if anyone was not happy wit there cycle. Has anyone takin a cycle where the negatives out weighted the positives? Some one mentioned asking if it excceeds expectations but i have heard that from the memebers here before, I been on the board for 2 months now and i really never heard anyone say u kno what that last cycle i took was garbage i though i would look better.

jbrand is offline Member

Re: jbrand AS regime.......

Originally posted by BIG RED I
    Thats sounds like good advice jbrand. Although is it not a matter of perspective and will. Perhaps a natural regime has many benefits? I didn't understand the meaning of 'giving up' and losing interest, that is beyond most of us? We hungered to stay alive, sure, and outside of the survival mode we can aspire to be great. An AS regime is the most effective.

jbrand what regime gave you most satisfaction? I understand people can get easily thwarted by others 'gaining' easily when natural(s) are slow gainers. Should I try? I have and was minimally pleased with my results. The driving force for me now, being laidback, is that I have a health issue to worry about. My new regime will be effective only if I use the correct mind set. So I say training naturally or with AS, either way I shall keep an open mind.

The whole idea of burning out is POSSIBLE. Although as die-hard athletes our best arsenal is our knowledge-food-workout regime and AS dosage. It took me a long time to change from a natural(2 shows) to AS usage(await first show). I'd decided to go AS because I just did. It was life that made me think that you have to cheat to win(sucess/ achieve).
    Good Luck. WEAR XXL
    Well, as far as people giving up I was sort of pointing a finger at teenagers who choose to immediately indulge in AAS upon first training. It seems year after year I see such individuals showing up at the gym come summer time -- and weeks later, they are very noticably and openly juicing. These individuals from my experience seem to last about a month of two in the gym, then they are back to their pre-cycling physique come Fall.

Well my favorite regimen has probably been my training protocol over the last few years. Never hitting the gym more than an EOD basis really kept me in the swing of things as far as always being mentally prepared for my workout ahead of time. Like anything else in life, limiting the time under the weights has caused me to come to the bold realization that training was more than physical progress -- its benefits in a therapeutic sense as far as keeping my whole life in order was apparent.

bizznach is offline Associate Member
    i totaly agree w/ kaz great post bro.

Thread Information