gsr211 is offline New Member

D-bol and "man boobs"

well i dropped 50 lbs and i still got a little bit of man boobs. i am going to start d-bol on monday and im wondering if the dbol will add to my chest or kind of pass it by.please let me know so i can pick up some anti estrogen pills if yes.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    seriously bro... more research needed... d-bol aromatizes... you need estrogen blockers.. good luck.

chest6 is offline Banned
    dbol aromatizes quite a bit. If anything if you dont use an anti e they will get worse. What are your stats?

stats like height and weight?

5'8 160lbs

bro not to say you can't use d-bol or steroids aren't for you... but if you still kinda fat d-bol isn't for you.... or if you have a gyno situation... get some LETRO ASAP and take it for a few months and see if it helps with the chest at all... it did mine! good luck!

well anyways say i work out chest like twice a week. wont the muscle mass gained burn the fat away in chest and make actuals pecs? or will i not gain any muscle there or something.

bro... working out a muscle doesn't cause site specific fat loss... the first place you start to gain fat is going to be the last place you loose it... I'm not sure how to take the WELL ANYWAYS comment but if you want your question answered directly.. D-bol will not pass your chest by.. it is going to make it look worse while your using it.. and more than likely actually make it worse for good if you do it without an estrogen blocker.. LETRO is very effective... you may be very concerned with getting bigger at the moment but in the long run.... gyno is no laughing matter... anything you manage to gain will be overshadowed by the un asthetically pleasing appearance of your lactating breasts! GET LETRO before you go any further.... but if you decide not to let me know when you're ready to start breasts feeding.. my 2 year old is always looking for something to latch back on to!

i didnt mean anything by the well anyways, i appreciate your info greatly. Another question, if i take a estrogen blocker simultaneously with d-bol will that be ok? and do they ahve estrogen blockers at stores like gnc?

they have a mock estrogen blocker at GNC called 6OXO or something like that... anyways don't waste your time and money.. order Letro online because it may help clear up your existing gyno or "man boobs" as you call them... i had a good sized lump under my left nipple and after a month of Letro it was gone.... and it didn't return either... it was actually one of the most impressive results i've seen from all of my chemicals I've taken so far... it undoubtable worked and worked well... if you need to know about how to get letro send me a PM... good luck

sorry to bother you some more, but i have a couple other lingering questions. Sorry if some of these are stupid, but i dont really know a lot about steroids , a noob on the subject if you will.

1)Will say...5 weeks of d-bol be enough to start the gyno? becuse thats all have and plan to take. Give me a rough percentage estimate of me getting gyno with only 5 week supply.

2) do i take anti estrogen after im done with the roids or during use?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Turanibol 1-4 weeks, test e 1-12. Throw in a anti-e, nolva or armidex. Stay away from dbol if you want solid gains. You'll turn into the garbage man before you know it if you go on dbol. You still have the fat cells, they just have to fill up again. Excessive estrogen is not what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    they have a mock estrogen blocker at GNC called 6OXO or something like that... anyways don't waste your time and money.. order Letro online because it may help clear up your existing gyno or "man boobs" as you call them... i had a good sized lump under my left nipple and after a month of Letro it was gone.... and it didn't return either... it was actually one of the most impressive results i've seen from all of my chemicals I've taken so far... it undoubtable worked and worked well... if you need to know about how to get letro send me a PM... good luck
    Did you get any sexual sides from letro?

what do you mean turn into the garbage man?

also the dbol was given to me for free from a close friend for doing him a big favor, so im not about to go spend 100's of dollars on other shit. I will save for the anti e though, and my dad has a crap load of protein powder stacked in the house so i will get my ~300 grams of protein a day.

Quote Originally Posted by gsr211
    what do you mean turn into the garbage man?

also the dbol was given to me for free from a close friend for doing him a big favor, so im not about to go spend 100's of dollars on other shit. I will save for the anti e though, and my dad has a crap load of protein powder stacked in the house so i will get my ~300 grams of protein a day.
    Garbage man = high amount of water and fat to lbm.

You said you dropped 50lbs of fat. If you lost that much weight the last thing you want is to take something like dbol . Dbol will convert into estrogen at a high rate. Now the extra estrogen helps you build more muscle and strength by pulling more water into and around the muscle, leverage. It's not necessarily a bad thing for a leaner person. But you still have the same fat cells when you were 50lbs heavier, they're just deflated right now. If you use something like letro with dbol you will negate the drugs potential by quite a bit. If you don't use letro you will put on a lot of water because fat cells have tons of estrogen receptors. You will look bloated and fat in a few weeks. You'll have a face that is huge with a double chin and you'll go back to wearing your size 38 pants.

Being honest bro....If your going to take a androgenic roid, take test. It works better with anti-e's and it's pretty cheap. Test e.

LOL i never wore 38 pants lol..36 at the most =).
    i lost that weight over a year ago, dont the fat cells shrink up after that much time? Most people actually consider me skinny now, which is good. anyways how long do you think i should take the dbol for? i know you dont think i should do it, but i will be taking the anti e, so hopefully that helps. Also do i take the anti e during cycle when i take the dbol or wait till after i am done?

no sides from the letro... people on d-bol look like shit unless they are at really low bf% and even then they look better without it... besides.. why do d-bol now a days when you have much better drugs at your disposal?? good luck with whatever you do though!

Thread Information