vein-x is offline Associate Member

Forearms & Synthol

First off, I am by NO MEANS interested in Synthol! This is honestly just a question and something that's been on my mind...

I recently got a copy of Lee Priest's "Another Blonde Myth" and was pretty happy with it. He seems like a good guy and all, and it's worth the buy. Anyway... my question... are those just amazing genetics, or did Synthol POSSIBLY play a part in his forearms? A lot of guys like to think "oh well, the bicep is the only part that really shows a guy's big and this and that.." Not in my opinion! Yes, a big bicep can draw a crowd, but when someone's just sitting at a desk or standing in line, a lot of the time the sleeve will be covering that "almighty" bicep, leaving only the forearm. As I was saying, when veins are ripping through that, and it's cut, hard and defined... it's damn near undeniable that you're dealing with someone who lifts weights, knows his stuff and probably shouldn't be messed with.

Anyway... I'm really just asking: Do you think Priest has used Synthol at all? I'm not a PRO at spotting any sure-fire signs of Synth use, so, that's why I ask you guys...

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i think if u r seeing veins ripping thru the forearm, and it's cut, hard and defined... then u r not dealing with synthol... it does the opposite of making u look cut, hard, and veiny... it makes u look rediculous... like super bloated...

I see... so then he's just gifted as far as forearm genetics go? I mean that guy has some C U T forearms... they almost entirely justify buying the DVD!

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Check out this for some more information.

Quote Originally Posted by mranak
    Check out this for some more information.
    Wow, good read! Thanks for the info/post bro. However, after reading that article, I no longer have any respect for SEOs. It's... fake, or what they call "a quick fix", and they're right. People who use AAS know their bodies, their nutrition, how to lift, have years of research and are highly dedicated, and therefore, respected in the world of bodybuilding. People who use SEOs, however, really ARE looking for a quick fake fix that is more ridiculous than Jay Cutler's height

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Well the guy is only 5"5 so I would say forearm development would be a little easier for him

AG5678 is offline Member
    Lee Priests Forearms are HUGE. I saw him at a show 3 weeks ago. If its genetics that fool is gifted in that area.

AG5678

j martini is offline Member
    Forearms,calves and abs, the ultimate potential you have in developing these bodyparts is mostly down to genetics. Some guys can be huge and on a ton of drugs yet have forearm and calf development of a school girl.

yung-priest is offline Associate Member
    in the recent issue of MD he and Craig titus do an arms workout n shoot together, one ? asked was if either of tehm would use it if they didnt have the arms they did now but the rest of thier bodys were still current, LP said hell no that is pure sh*t n stated some1 almost died off it by cuz it got n2 his bloodstream. CT on the other said he would possibly consider it if he had smaller arms but if he did it would be at a low amount jus to touch his arms up, so no LP has not used it, atleast from what he says

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    Forearms,calves and abs, the ultimate potential you have in developing these bodyparts is mostly down to genetics. Some guys can be huge and on a ton of drugs yet have forearm and calf development of a school girl.
    I agree, the forearms and abs esp are very small muscle groups that drugs aren't going change much. And for big calves, I like to old saying of choose your parents wisely.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i would say genetics. my forearms are unusually close in size to my bicep but i think i can thank smaller triceps for that. last cycle my arms were about 17.25" where as my forearms were 15.25". don't quite understand but it means i have some tricep work to do.

Thread Information