blacknotch is offline New Member

prevent hairloss

I am takeing a dbol ,test e,deca cycle. What should I take to help with hair loss and for how long? Also should I just ask my dotor for it?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Im running high test, starting to see some hair when shampooing, Im also interested anyone????

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    bump

whollyhuge is offline New Member
    i've heard finasteride does well with that...also there are a few shampoos you can get to help

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    ive used nothing but finasteride for almost a year. ive only done one 13 week cycle of test cyp but noticed no hairloss. im fixin to start another cycle of test e and deca myself and curious if there's anything else i should take. i dont really want to go bald, i have a funny shaped head.

Unoid is offline Member
    supplement Sow Palmetto

Presidential Muscle is offline Junior Member
    USe Avodart-www.medicalwellness.com. Then use Saw Palmetto. and a good Shampoo like Nizoral. or Nioxin. Don't use a DHT blocker if you take Deca or winny or Primo. Thats it.

mtman42 is offline Junior Member
    should u use fianistride during cycle 2 prevent hairloss or after cycle

gunnermuscle is offline New Member
    you can run finasteride during any cycle -and with pretty good results usually- if your cycle doesnt contain DECA .If it contains DECA, all the hair benefits youd normally obtain from it will not only be negated but magnified.DECA alone is mild on hair -DECA plus Porpecia is TOXIC...which sucks for me since I only found this out three weeks into taking propecia during my DECA cycle and couldnt figure out why my hair was falling out in clumps..

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Hey guys I've lost some hair on AAS. It is in my genetics to have a receded hairline but not to be totally bald. My hair did recede some on a large dose of D-bol/Test and I used no precaution. No I did another cycle of a large amount of Test with just Nizoral and saw very light amount of shedding. Now that I am off AAS my hair is coming back thick, so maybe my hair shedding was due to hormones rather than androgens. This is my suggestion:

Finasteride - some people use it others don't
    Nizoral - a plus
    Spironolactone
    Minoxidil

climbr13 is offline Junior Member
    does fianistride alter ur dht levels much

Alter? What, it inhibits DHT by 80%
    Dutastride is the way to go, nobody is listening. oh well L8r.

climbr13 is offline Junior Member
    i heard sum 1 metion bad side effects of the DHT produced

Monte Brogan is offline Junior Member
    Nizoral shampoo is a staple and should be used with all androgen cycles. Finasteride and dutasteride, it should be noted, will only lessen the effects of the testosterone esters on hair loss. It will do nothing with regard to the synthetics (e.g., Dianabol , Anadrol ).

Minoxidil will work for some, however its mode of action apparently has nothing to do with androgens. Hair regrowth with minoxidil is rather mild for most and, like finasteride/dutasteride, you have to stay on it perpetually for it to continue working. In other words, the hair you gained will be lost at some point after cessatation of therapy.

FlyByU is offline Associate Member
    Forget topical spironolactone. It's absorbed systemically and lowers testosterone levels rapidly.

Raven8264 is offline Junior Member
    Silly question. Can Nizoral and Finasteride shampoo be found at regular stores (like my Wal-Mart super-center LOL) or is this prescription stuff? Is it found in regular brand shampoos ("now with Nizoral!") or is it brand-specific?

transform is offline Associate Member
    Finasteride or dutasteride (dutasteride is better and starts working faster) reduces DHT levels by blocking 5AR enzymes which convert testosterone to DHT. They work well against testosterone but iv read that theyre pretty useless against others like dbol and drol and stuff. Nizoral shampoo supposidly protects hgair follicles from androgenic damage. Also dont use a DHT blocker (includes saw palmetto) with DECA , it causes hairloss. I dont think reducing DHT levels signifiacantly reduces gains at all. finasteride and dutasteride are prescrition, but saw palmetto and nizoral are over the counter (in ireland anyway, so id say they are in the US also). Finasteride takes 10-12 weeks of use before you get its full benefits, dutasteride works faster (i cant remember though). Like Z-Ro mentioned Spironolactone and Minoxidil are also good.

In my opinion the best cycle you could do if your worried about hairloss would be a testosterone and equipose along with dutasteride or finasteride and nizoral. The EQ is supposed to be fairly mild on hair and the tests damage could be greatly reduced by using the DHT blocker and nizoral

Nizoral can be purchased at your local drug store at only 1% Kito...ne...something, long word. But you can get 2% by prescription. Finasteride is not a shampoo. it is a Pill you take,thats prescription only. Finasteride(Propecia & Proscar) Dutasteride(Avodart). Just chemical names, don't know why a lot of people use them instead of the quick name. Probably to sound intellegent. Avodart works A lot better, i have used it for 6 months and i am growing my hair back like crazy. Good Luck.

Raven8264 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the replies.

PM, how much Avodart are you using a day? Looks like they're in 0.5mg capsules, and dosages range from 0.5-2.5 a day. Just curious since you say you've gotten excellent results.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gachamann
    Silly question. Can Nizoral and Finasteride shampoo be found at regular stores (like my Wal-Mart super-center LOL) or is this prescription stuff? Is it found in regular brand shampoos ("now with Nizoral!") or is it brand-specific?
    This isn't a shampoo...nizoral is the shampoo

Thread Information