Thread: Next cycle....

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Next cycle....

Yeah alright, as always, cost is a huge factor for me being a student (damn school taking all my money). Fina is in for sure @ 75mg ED I'm thikning. Now, I can't decide whether to add test cyp or eq (Ttokkyo in either case), or maybe even nothing. Anyone done a fina alone cycle? How'd it go? I would like to gain at least 10lbs. - 15lbs. of lbm and take off as much fat as possible. I'm thinking I'll eat at about maintenance - only clean foods. Uh...I'd like to avoid bloat obviously, and though I'd use Liquidex (of course) with the cyp or eq, I still bloat a bit on test. Well? I'm sure it seems like I've set myself up for fina/eq but I'm leaning towards fina/test or even fina alone (cheapest).

Mike Guest
    Ok bud - first off I would suggest fina/eq (yes fina alone aint bad at all but fina/eq is better - and if you're worried bout money think about it - spend the money on fina now and then on another weak cycle and you'll lose a bigger ratio of the gains you make - if you put both EQ and fina in the same cycle and bite the cost you will make more keepable gains and in the long run I really think you're saving money this way)

As for your dose - well if you have never done fina before start at 50 and see how you do but chance are you're fine at 75 - good dose - throw EQ in at 400 and you have a real good cycle and are set to make QUALITY gains (qulaity being the operative word here )

Alright fina and eq is the verdict thus far. No one else has any opinions? CYCLEON?

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    How about anything with Equip god I love that AS. you cant beat the price of fina and for the results its the most bang for the buck

Okay, so I looked at the budget, and unless anyone can send me a whole case of eq for free, I don't see how it's going to happen. However, test prop @ 100mg-150mg EOD and fina @ 75mg ED. Huh? Huh? Oh and Liquidex, of course.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Get a bottle of test and then hit 400mg of test per week and then hit 75mg of fina per day and stay on it for 8-10 weeks and then youll be fine. If you wanna just take fina 10 lb gain will be normal for you

Mike Guest
    "I can't believe you just did that? Are you fucking crazy? I can't believe you"

Sound familiar Nate?

I (said in a loud, emphatic, obnoxious manner) was JOKING. I thought it was pretty obvious when I did it. It's not like I made a new thread to ask people to send me free gear. Sound familiar?

Mike Guest
    Watch your mouth boy....

The original jason Guest
    i think the test prop/fina sounds good but the best of all would be testprop150mg eod/equipose400-600mg per weeek/fina 75mged/liquidex that would be a nice cycle

peace
    jason

Originally posted by The original jason
    i think the test prop/fina sounds good but the best of all would be testprop150mg eod/equipose400-600mg per weeek/fina 75mged/liquidex that would be a nice cycle

peace
    jason
    For sure and I'd be doing that if I had the money. But I don't. I think I can swing the test prop/fina though. I was thinking of running the fina for weeks 1-6 and prop weeks 3-8 maybe. Fuck, I don't know. Maybe fina 1-6, prop 1-8. I also have some T200 left, so maybe I could start with that and then switch to prop after a week or two. Obviously, I haven't thought this through very thoroughly but I'd still like some input.

And Mike, I'll watch mine if you watch yours.

Thread Information