topvega is offline Anabolic Member

i think i m fuked...

so 2nite was my first pec shot... loaded up my syringe with 1.5 cc's of test c. went thru the sterile procedures for injecting... picked my right pec for injection. went in like butter... aspirated. started injecting... got a half cc in and just knew 1.5 cc's might not be a good idea... (already had a bad tricep experience where i fried my tri) so i shot 3/4 of a cc in my right, pulled out, changed needles and shot the other 3/4 cc in my left... now i feel like someone punched me in both tits... need a little support from anyone who already has done pecs... i know virgin muscle ain't gonna be a picnic... but am i fuked??

G-13 is offline Member
    I think it's like anything else bro,it's just a new spot and may be more sensative than other areas. What are you using?

alo5603 is offline Member
    ouch, only injected igf-1 or slin in my pecs, never AAS. I feel your pain bro, can someone say ibuprofin.....

alo

shot 1.5 cc's test c... had a real bad tricep reaction on my last shot into a new muscle. thought my pulling out might have saved me from the same thing. i guess only time will tell...

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    You'll know what fucked is when you shoot Fina in your pec.If you catch the wrong spot,it can burn like someone has a blow torch on you.
    I had a tight feeling from prop shots in the pec once or twice.

I think you'll be alright.Just get a nice warm glass of milk and go snuggle with your teddybear in bed.

~Pinnacle~

on the good side.. sooner or later my whole body will be an aas slut... if it's like my tricep shot i will be wearing a d-cup bra in 2 days...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You'll know what fucked is when you shoot Fina in your pec.If you catch the wrong spot,it can burn like someone has a blow torch on you.
    I had a tight feeling from prop shots in the pec once or twice.

I think you'll be alright.Just get a nice warm glass of milk and go snuggle with your teddybear in bed.

~Pinnacle~
    bro u r making me laugh... and my tits are hurting.... by the way i don't sleep with a teddybear.......... it's an old schoool G.I. Joe....

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    i got that feeling first time i did quads, and i was sore as hell.. i think you will be ok in a few days, but i bet it's going to be sore the next few days..

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    by the way i don't sleep with a teddybear.......... it's an old schoool G.I. Joe....

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

come on.... he's got Kung Fu grip...

come on.... he's got Kung Fu grip...

I read that and spit water all over my screen...LMFAO

~Pinnacle~

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    I get the same bad reaction when I inject test anywhere but the gluts. When I inject in my calves or thighs, I cannot walk for few days. When I inject in bi's/tri's, I cannot move my arm for few days and so on. I don’t get the same reaction with Deca or other types of gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex2
    I get the same bad reaction when I inject test anywhere but the gluts. When I inject in my calves or thighs, I cannot walk for few days. When I inject in bi's/tri's, I cannot move my arm for few days and so on. I don’t get the same reaction with Deca or other types of gear.
    You are NOT the only one bro..ever since I ran a 26 week prop/Fina cycle.I can't shoot Test anywhere without swelling and soreness.I have to cut my shots with sterile oil and spread them out in 1 cc increments.Deca /EQ /Fina ect don't bother me at all.Very strange

~Pinnacle~

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Yo man i think u may die. LOL. It will be fine guy, the first time i shot my quad i felt like a silver back gorilla had taken a shit ontop of my leg it hurt so bad. You just get used to it, now i shoot quads like its hallowe'en candy.

-Bino

You are NOT the only one bro..ever since I ran a 26 week prop/Fina cycle.I can't shoot Test anywhere without swelling and soreness.I have to cut my shots with sterile oil and spread them out in 1 cc increments.Deca /EQ /Fina ect don't bother me at all.Very strange

~Pinnacle~
    bro the one thing 2nite has showed me, is that u can't be afraid to spread them out... 2 pecs in 1 nite... no problem 2 days from now.. me and G.I Joe snuggled up together with a bottle of ibuprofren... no wonder me and my wife split up....

bro the one thing 2nite has showed me, is that u can't be afraid to spread them out... 2 pecs in 1 nite... no problem 2 days from now.. me and G.I Joe snuggled up together with a bottle of ibuprofren... no wonder me and my wife split up....
    I have to do that all the time.In order for me to run 1.5 g of test weekly.I have to hit every muscle group.It sucks,but it works though.Just like the other guy said.I don't have too much a problem in the glutes with test.but everywhere else is murder.I've split shots like you did tonight in my pecs,and the next day my chest looked like ronny colemans...lol...it hurt but looked awesome though

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    give it a day or two and it will be fine, i find that it feels like i've worked the muscle hard

juicy juicy is offline Junior Member
    so 2nite was my first pec shot... loaded up my syringe with 1.5 cc's of test c. went thru the sterile procedures for injecting... picked my right pec for injection. went in like butter... aspirated. started injecting... got a half cc in and just knew 1.5 cc's might not be a good idea... (already had a bad tricep experience where i fried my tri) so i shot 3/4 of a cc in my right, pulled out, changed needles and shot the other 3/4 cc in my left... now i feel like someone punched me in both tits... need a little support from anyone who already has done pecs... i know virgin muscle ain't gonna be a picnic... but am i fuked??
    dude.. your NOT fucked... same thing happen to me, good thing that you inject both side of your pec, at least both pec will fit in d cup bra, if you only inject one side, it will look very funny for a whole week..

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol i think many of us have been there. my first pec shot really made me contimplate ever doing ti again, kinda felt like id gotten my ass kicked lol. My buddy did his and his upper chest swelled it will go down in time and the second shot you do there shouldnt; be so bad.

just about 24 hrs since injection and surprisingly both my pecs feel fine... no soreness. no swelling... 2morrow morning will be the big test... i usually am most sore a day and a half later... pecs might just rate slightly under my favorites... delts of course...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Good luck, more guts then me!!!

lollipops is offline Associate Member
    I do not have the nuts to do two pecs in one night. I did one pec and it felt like someone punched me in the chest, I cant imagine what two pec shots feels like

Quote Originally Posted by lollipops
    I do not have the nuts to do two pecs in one night. I did one pec and it felt like someone punched me in the chest, I cant imagine what two pec shots feels like
    i guess everyones muscles react differently... to be honest lookin back on it, there was no pain penetrating the muscle. i had a slight burn and tightness as i injected as i do with any virgin muscle the first time. my panic was more from my previous tricep shot which left me hurtin for a couple days with an egg sized lump in my tricep.. that's y i pulled out halfway thru and shot the rest in the other pec. i didn't want that to happen again. i did feel like i was punched in both tits for a little while, but i feel great 2day... i will definetly be doing pec shots regularly from here on out...

Thread Information