Thread: D-Bol

TripleH is offline Junior Member

D-Bol

I know a couple guys at my gym that took Dianabol and have gained about 30 pounds in a month. Im thinking about taking it right now, i do know that alot of it is water retention, but is there any actual muscle that you build up or does it turn into fat?

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    not a good idea. do a search on "d-bol only" and see what comes up.
    d-bol will supress natural test production. No test = No happy

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    it works, but ya, what he ^^^^^ said. no happy.

but i plan to do clomid after.

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    30 lbs seems like alot of 4 weeks...anyway yes you will gain some muscle and no it wont "turn" into fat

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    that will help, but I would really look into running test with that.
    like I said above, d-bol will lower or shutdown natural test production. with out test you may experience sides like and not limmited to: depression, lethargy, lack of agression and LIMP DICK.
    d-bol for the first 4 weeks of a test cycle makes a great jumpstart. test will help solidify the gains made on d-bol. d-bol alone will hold a lot of water and most if not all gains made will be lost.
    this is just my opinion. I have not used d-bol alone but have seen and heard about it.
    all not good.
    like I said, try the search button

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Muscle cannot turn into fat but it can atrophy. I have done a dbol only cycle years ago and lost it all . Not wise- always use test in a cycle. Not to flame but if you even ask the question I would venture you are not wise enough to do a cycle yet. Keep studying.

HeavyHitter87 is offline New Member

d-bol is garbage

im my opinon d-bol is a shitty steriod . all it does is fluff you up with water . yeah you get big....you blow up like a goldfish. but it destroys your liver and plays with your face r at least thats what happenes with my buddys then once off it you shed all the water off.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter87
    im my opinon d-bol is a shitty steriod. all it does is fluff you up with water . yeah you get big....you blow up like a goldfish. but it destroys your liver and plays with your face r at least thats what happenes with my buddys then once off it you shed all the water off.
    dbol doesn't destroy your liver... it is liver toxic, but so is alchohol...
    4 weeks on dbol as a kick start while taking milk thistle isn't hard on your liver. people blow the whole liver toxic thing out of proportion... jmo

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    As long as you take the proper percautions, w/any oral,(taking liv-a-tox or liv-52,etc) you'll be fine. Assuming youre taking the orals w/in normal standards. Also, I agree with the rest of the bros here, no test = no cycle, IMO

If i took test with the d-bol, how much help would that be in the gains department?

If i took test with the d-bol, how much help would that be in the "keep gains" department?

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleH
    If i took test with the d-bol, how much help would that be in the "keep gains" department?
    All depends in your diet/training/PCT. (diet/training durring PCT as well)

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter87
    im my opinon d-bol is a shitty steriod. all it does is fluff you up with water . yeah you get big....you blow up like a goldfish. but it destroys your liver and plays with your face r at least thats what happenes with my buddys then once off it you shed all the water off.
    dbol is good when used correctly. It is a great booster for other aas, working synergistically together to create good mass. Alone it will add muscle, but only a fraction of your gains will be lean. Maybe 20%. I do know ppl who have done dbol only and kept 5-10 pds. Dont like alone myself though... luv the pumps.

keltiktiger is offline Junior Member
    worked great for me on it's own at only 20mg ed for 4.5 weeks - I respect all the advise that it's not a good idea but it was my first foray into steroid use (I wanted to stay with an oral) and the results made me want to try a "real" cycle. It is an anabolic steroid after all. Protein intake should be high and keep the diet clean and really push yourself in the gym - with me I think a lot of my gains (and strength increase) may have been due from the the psychological boost of knowing steroids were in my system - mind over matter can be a powerful thing too.

What I did notice though was that I broke out in acne for a few days afterwards when I was doing PCT with OTC stuff & Trib (don't flame me guys I have Clomid and Nolva ready for my PCT this time on my 1st Test e cycle!)

Take Milk Thistle to help protect the liver
    Last edited by keltiktiger; 10-06-2005 at 02:44 PM. Reason: typos

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    If i took test with the d-bol, how much help would that be in the gains department?
    How long is a piece of string. There are too many variables to say how much you will gain, and keep. It all depends on genetics, rest, training and most important, diet.

Incorperating Dbol into a Test cycle is a great idea, but not on its own. Your strength will increase and weight will go up but it will be very difficult to attain after the discontinuence of the Dbol.

Use it correctly or not at all IMHO.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I know a couple guys at my gym that took Dianabol and have gained about 30 pounds in a month. Im thinking about taking it right now, i do know that alot of it is water retention, but is there any actual muscle that you build up or does it turn into fat?
    I believe that is a lie, I dont think any AAS can add 30lbs in 4 weeks. Yes there is alot of water retention. Yes there is alot of muscle gained. No it doesn't turn into fat since it cannot ever do this. But, you will gain fat on dbol for sure mainly due to aromatization to estrogen.

Thread Information