jmt
    jmt is offline Associate Member

Nasty Allergic Reaction (w/ pics)

So, I was 2 weeks in on my newest cycle of 200mg Tornel Deca and 300mg QV Test E when the unthinkable happened. Yup, allergic reaction.

To be honest, I was on my 2nd week of the deca alone while I waited for the test e to come in. I've since stopped order on the test e and I am going to change the cycle completely. Well, once this clears up.

Does anyone know what Tornel cuts their drugs with? If so, please post so I can avoid products that use the same compound in the future.

And yes, I've started the Nolva just to be safe.

Claritin and Cortizone seem to be helping, but if anyone else has some info to speed this up, please chime in.

Now, on to the pics!

Right Glut:

Left Glut:

Yes. It itches like a motherf*cker.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

-jmt

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUDE THATS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best of luck with all that tho... wow

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ouch, and eww ... i feel for ya bro, I hate built up allergic reations ... they aren't as severe as instant but they are just irritateing

TCEL300 is offline Member
    damn man...hope everything works out

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ohh also take some Benadryl, it'll help alot with the itching doublle up on it at nightime and it'll put you out and you'll wake up feeling a bit better.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21

Sorry, I just cracked up when I saw that!

Anyway, yeah I'm thinking Benadryl might help with the itching and let you get a better night sleep. Sucks man, sorry.

jmt
    Benadryl knocks me out and leaves me hung over when I wake up. Thus, the claritin. There's no pain, just itching.

You can even see the pattern tracing out my glut.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    DOCTOR! You need a DOCTOR! Soooooon. You'll want to find out what caused this, and if there are any invisible issues going on, no?

guildwars05 is offline Associate Member
    I have had many skin problems over the years..naturally. I suggest a dermatologist to take a flake test. just to check what it is. Most likely something very common. I once had a rash from France. (and i have never been there) I have really bad skin, but havent had any reaction thus far to my gear. (1st cycle). But I feel your pain..I have had vesicolour, among other problems ....sweat problems are the worst for me. No matter how many times I bath, keep clean, still get slight rashes under my arms...on lats..etc..from my triceps apparently producing tons of heat. guess thats what happens when you get large arms.. good luck.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    I get small patches like that as well.An allergist will give you those steroid pills(i forget the long name of them)but it takes it right away.

~Pinnacle~

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Uh, you mean corticosteroid? Or the topical, hydrocortisone?

215 is offline Associate Member
    dude thats so insane my mom has been a nurse for 20 years so i'll tell u one thing u need to get to the DR cause ur taking some boo boo gear u might have and infection a serious one not an allergie problem but it could be but i bet u money u should find out.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Looks like nappy rash to me,

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    That is what was happening to me on hellsfire deca . It stayed with me about 2 weeks and went away. I did 5 weeks of it and could not stand it anymore so I am off the cycle and looking for something new. I took 100 mgs Benadryl 30 minutes before and then a few hours later took it again and it seems to help the last couple of weeks but the rash and itch still sucked.

Good luck Bro

Oldman

jmt
    I have some perscription medicine for it already (Dr. connections). The systemic steroid you're referring to really messes me up (vomiting, cramps, upset stomach, headaches, etc.) so I would rather just ride it out.

This, however, is absolutely nothing to the pityriasis rosea I got last Spring. You want to talk about a rash. Google that shit. It lasted for 6 months and there isn't one damn thing you can take to get rid of it.
    Last edited by jmt; 10-04-2005 at 09:16 AM.

jmt
    Also, thanks for the support fellas.

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    you just made me feel better (not taking from you problem) but i have a small swole red area 2" x 5" and its getting better started sat after friday inject.. mine is almost gone now
    Lots of luck to ya

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I wouldn't show that nasty ass to anyone! LOL

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21

best of luck with all that tho... wow

Dude... ure eeeevil!!
    LMFAO

Anyways 'JMT' good luck bro
    Get ureself to a DOC immediately!!

juicy juicy is offline Junior Member

Unhappy

jmt...... dude... your juice is FAKE or not CLEAN, stop taking it, I have the same thing happen to me few years back, but not as bad as your ass, the rash / redness that you got will be gone in about 1 ~2month, I have been telling every one not to buy CHEAP juice, also do NOT by home made juice.!.!.!...

sence the same shit rash happen to me few years ago, I only buy legit organon / legit EC-labs, or legit british dragon juice... legit british dragon juice is not cheap it cost lots $ but it's clean, legit and clean juice is very important... that's why I spends top $ when I buy my juice so this rash shit don't happen again..
    Last edited by juicy juicy; 10-04-2005 at 11:22 AM.

jmt
    My original thought is that the gear was dirty. But after weighing the factors, I've decided it was an allergic reaction. Those factors are:

1. The area itches. It doesn't burn and there's no pain.
    2. Antihistamines are controlling the itching.
    3. 2 of my friends are also taking the same gear from the same batch with no sides.

Back to a question from my original post: Does anyone know what Tornel uses to cut their gear with? I haven't been able to find it.

Thanks.

juicy juicy is offline Junior Member
    the point is your body does NOT like the gear that you just inject that's why you got the rash / allergic reaction, everyone's body are different, your friend's body might not care about dirty gear, but your body does NOT like the gear that you just inject, if I was you don't even try to cut the gear down with oil, just go buy some other gear that you know did not give you the allergic reaction before..... your butt cheek looks bad, it's not smart to injector the same gear that just give allergic reaction.

jmt
    Oh, I'm definately switching gear. I'm going back to human grade (if that makes a difference, anyway). I used Norma Deca in a cycle before and had no sides whatsoever.

I'll be desiging a new one in the near future. I don't feel comfortable starting back up until this is all cleared out.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I would definately advise stopping altogether. That looks kinda nasty. Maybe try some other brand.

jmt
    I did stop.

The rash is starting to go away. It doesn't really itch anymore and the area is now a gay shade of pink instead of bright red.

Thread Information