Thread: Clen dosage

chest6 is offline Banned

Clen dosage

Im not too familiar with clen . Im getting some off arr and I was wondering what dosage I should take. Im 6'2" 266lbs right now about 18% bf. Im going to run it for 6 weeks. Any thoughts?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    everyone is different start on a low dose and increase untill you feel the sides,,,i normaly stop increasing when i get the tremours,,,,my training partner can take double what i can so try and find the right dose for yourself,,,

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    start day 1 with 20mcg and go up 20mcg each day.. go as high as you can stand the side effetcs (shakes, body temp, ect) my body couldn't take much more than 60mcg, i would shake constantly throughout the day, but my friends could take 140mcg without any sides.. everyone is different so start low and build up

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Im not too familiar with clen. Im getting some off arr and I was wondering what dosage I should take. Im 6'2" 266lbs right now about 18% bf. Im going to run it for 6 weeks. Any thoughts?

Hey man start out at 20 mcgs first day 10mcg am and 10mcg pm then up dosage on day 2 to 40 mcgs 20mcgs am and 20mcgs pm and so on....... Remember not to exceed what your body can handle or over 200 mcgs regardless of sides and remember that you need to take the benadryl every third week @ 50-100mgs every night for the entire week

good luck and keep me up to date

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUISECONTROL
    Hey man start out at 20 mcgs first day 10mcg am and 10mcg pm then up dosage on day 2 to 40 mcgs 20mcgs am and 20mcgs pm and so on....... Remember not to exceed what your body can handle or over 200 mcgs regardless of sides and remember that you need to take the benadryl every third week @ 50-100mgs every night for the entire week

good luck and keep me up to date
    ill bump this..I got some today cruise. Im thinking bout ECA stack then 2 weeks off and jump into 6 weeks of clen starting like you said, with benadryl 3rd week ed..should i include that in the 4th week also..did i read you say that?
    Goal will be to get to 235-240 and see from there.

This may help......Clenbuterol handbook

chest6 is offline Banned
    read that before...good stuff. Confused how a lot of ppl say 2 week on, 2 week off, but hookers profile says 6 week cycles are fine and he has ran 12 week.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    ill bump this..I got some today cruise. Im thinking bout ECA stack then 2 weeks off and jump into 6 weeks of clen starting like you said, with benadryl 3rd week ed..should i include that in the 4th week also..did i read you say that?
    Goal will be to get to 235-240 and see from there.
    Take benadryl for the duration of Week 3. You will not need to take it again because your cycle is only 6 weeks.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    read that before...good stuff. Confused how a lot of ppl say 2 week on, 2 week off, but hookers profile says 6 week cycles are fine and he has ran 12 week.
    If you take benedryl every third week (for the duration of the week), you should be able to go ED.

Thread Information