JasperJ is offline Junior Member

People who do unusual Cycles let us know

Most guys do a Test base of about 500mg/wk, stack it with some wnny, EQ, or Deca , run it for 12 weeks and finish up with a PCT. Not knocking it.

It would be good to hear from the guys who are doing or have done different cycles. A series of short cycles, a long cycle, a non test based cycle, a super high dose cycle. Whatever, so long as its not the typical. Would you recommend the cycle, what were your results?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    1-12 test e 800mg
    1-4 drol 75ed
    1-4 lr3 50mcg ed
    5-12 tren 75mg ed
    -----------------------
    13-24 test e 1000mg
    13-16 drol 100ed
    13-16 lr3 50 or bumped up as necessary
    17-24 tren 100mg ed

Finishing off my final planning right now and starting as soon as the lr3 is in. Not sure to the conclusion of it yet as to whether I'll bridge or jump right into contest cutting mode.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Just getting off test C 800mg wkly!
    Starting back up end of Nov with my crazy cycle as I call it,
    Dbol 20mg Da 1- 6
    Test400 800mg wk 1- 15
    Test C 200mg wk 1- 15
    Deca 600mg wk 1- 15
    Eq 600mg wk 1 - 15
    Test P 500mg wk 15- 17
    I really want to see what deca and eq will do together at high dosages!
    Since everyone advices against there usuage 2gether!

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    id like to hear more on this

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    1-12 test e 800mg
    1-4 drol 75ed
    1-4 lr3 50mcg ed
    5-12 tren 75mg ed
    -----------------------
    13-24 test e 1000mg
    13-16 drol 100ed
    13-16 lr3 50 or bumped up as necessary
    17-24 tren 100mg ed

Finishing off my final planning right now and starting as soon as the lr3 is in. Not sure to the conclusion of it yet as to whether I'll bridge or jump right into contest cutting mode.
    I was thinking of running something similar. Only I was going to throw eq in.

I'm having a new UG Lab make me an injectable which will be 75mgs of test prop and 25mgs of Boldenone Base (Eq without an ester) in every ml. I'll be shooting 1-2mls daily of that, so...I guess thats kind of unsual....I can't use DHT based stuff during my rugby season (joint issues), and 19-nors bloat me...so I need to stick with test derivations, and the bold/prop combo is kind of something I came up with, knowing that the UG in question has Bold Base on hand.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I am going to do a cycle with a test base... but it will only be at about 300mg per week. I am going to run higher doses of more anabolic compounds such as Eq at 600mg weekly and Deca at 600mg weekly.

I will see if lower test, but at or just above physiological, and see how I gain and what side effects if any(including the dreaded deca dick).

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I once did a tren only cycle with great results. Other than that, I don't have anything to add.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I am going to do a cycle with a test base... but it will only be at about 300mg per week. I am going to run higher doses of more anabolic compounds such as Eq at 600mg weekly and Deca at 600mg weekly.

I will see if lower test, but at or just above physiological, and see how I gain and what side effects if any(including the dreaded deca dick).
    Tell me what u learn fom this cycle etc...!!! I'm also very interested to see what deca and eq will do together...

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    I was thinking of running something similar. Only I was going to throw eq in.
    Eq would be a good addition. Still have about a week to finish planning so I might still add on or 2 items.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needle
    Tell me what u learn fom this cycle etc...!!! I'm also very interested to see what deca and eq will do together...
    I already know they work excellent together. But I have never run them both with little or no test. Test was always the most mg of my cycles with that as the base. I want to see if higher side of doses with each compound and replacement doses of test will have as good as responce as lets say 500test/400deca/400eq, which I have done and was a great cycle.

Gassy is offline Junior Member
    Before the internet, you learned from the guy who sold the stuff to you. I was a pro-wrestler for years, looking back guys had no clue how to cycle. The first time I did gear a guy sold me a bunch of omna's, he told me "do one the first week, two the second week, one the third, two the forth, ect. this will keep your body off guard" This guy had a great build and had been to WWF, so I believed him. I've done plenty of tren only cycles, with no sexual sides. Most guys in the wrestling biz are shotgunners, they'll do whatever they can get they're hands on, as long as they can afford it and it's available. Like I said this is all changing within the last 4-5 years as more people get online. Also the trends on how to cycle "the right way" change, a "good cycle" in the 70's is no longer considered a "good cycle" even if both yield results. Sorry for the long post.

JasperJ is offline Junior Member
    There's a guy at the gym I use to go to who was a former pro. This was his last cycle.

Month 1-3

Test E @ 750 mg/wk
    Deca @ 400 mg?wk

Months 4-6

Test E @ 1500mg/wk
    Deca @ 600-800mg wk

Months 6-9

Test E @ 500mg/wk
    Winny @ 300-400mg

He also ran insulin and HGH cycles while on AS. He took off three months a year then started another cycle. Crazy fuck.

Thread Information