Ambulance is offline Member

Gyno Surgery, Just A Thought...

Ok... this is just something that popped in to my mind as a buddy recently had the surgery. Insurance doesn't cover it usually if its AAS related, correct? But they do cover it if they consider it harmfull, IE possibly cancerouse if you complain about any soreness or pain. Why not just tell them you have pain in the area where the lump is so that they allow the surgery under the insurance either way? Just a thought? I read a lot of posts from bros needing the surgery, and it just makes sense to me... maybe I am overseeing something I don't know.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    usually if you follow propper PCT and proper anti-e's during your cycle you will be fine. some people though just cant get away from gyno. its like a monster in their closet that never goes away. do you have gyno?

Nope, I'm fine... just an observation. This thread is meant for the guys on here that had to learn the hard way, a question as to whether or not that would help them or not.

MrClean is offline New Member
    I have gyno, but if the doctor piss tests you and AAS shows up, then your ****ed.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Gyno usually occurs in the early teens.So I'm not sure if a 30 yr old guy can walk into a docs of complaining of gyno symptoms at his age.The doc will test for cancer ect,and realize it's gyno.Like I said gyno isn't exactly common for men in their late 20's,early 30's.I doubt a physician would buy that.So in return,you'd wind up paying.That's why Nolvadex should be ran in cycles!!

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Gyno usually occurs in the early teens.So I'm not sure if a 30 yr old guy can walk into a docs of complaining of gyno symptoms at his age.The doc will test for cancer ect,and realize it's gyno.Like I said gyno isn't exactly common for men in their late 20's,early 30's.I doubt a physician would buy that.So in return,you'd wind up paying.That's why Nolvadex should be ran in cycles!!

~Pinnacle~
    Do you think a 2-3 week delay (after the cycle is finished) of starting Nolva will still get rid of gyno?

depends. usually when you have gyno, its there and has to be surgecally removed. signs of it or estrogen related fat gyno will tend t o dissaper.

and you should be running nolva during your cycle! unless your not prone to gyno as much as some people. but like you said in your other post, you already have it, so try it, but if the gyno is bad enough, surgery is the only other option IMO.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrClean
    Do you think a 2-3 week delay (after the cycle is finished) of starting Nolva will still get rid of gyno?
    Depends how bad you actually have it.If you catch it real early,high doses of Nolv will generally help.

~Pinnacle~

Yea i'm pretty sure i'm stuck with em until surgery. Which sucks cuz i cant afford a surgery liek that....

forgot to literate myself, if the gyno is bad enough, even high doses of nolva wont help. just run proper PCT's and also run proper anti-e's from here on out with every cycle. reduce the risk of gyno growing.

Quote Originally Posted by MrClean
    I have gyno, but if the doctor piss tests you and AAS shows up, then your ****ed.
    who told you they test for steroids ?

Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    Just say it's pubescant and you never bothered having it removed, since your a bodybuilder, it is distracting to your physique when you step on stage.

All doctors are different, some may piss test just for health sake. Other may be suspicious of steroid use .

I would assume they'd have to specifically check for it

superfat73 is offline Associate Member
    Wouldnt letro take care of a little left over gyno???

Thread Information