thunderin is offline Member

My hat is off to Hooker

Reading through Hooker's AAS profiles, I have come across something that could be of use to advanced level BB's and strength athletes.

It is a somewhat common for advanced and/or professional BB's to use high doses of Anadrol to kickstart a cycle, ie. 100-200mg ed. But, why not use Dianabol instead at the same dosage?

Taking into acount Anadrol's liver toxicity and other sides, this seems interesting.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=164666 Anadrol

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Unfortunately, I find that the side effects experienced from Anadrol (which include a headache, bloating, elevated blood pressure, and a general “unwell” feeling for me) remain for the entire duration of use.
    A comparison of Anadrol and Dianabol

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=165456 Dianabol

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    How strong is Dbol? Well...on a mg for mg basis, most people agree that it's stronger than A50...but the reason most people don't get the same gains off of Dbol is that almost nobody takes equivalent doses (I mean...I've heard of people taking 150mgs of A50, but not Dbol, even though the dbol would probably provide more solid gains and be less toxic, I suspect).

Having personally used and compared both at dosages in the range of 100-200mg ed, I have to honestly say that Hooker is 100% CORRECT.

And, I am much nicer to be around and feel better than with Anadrol.
    Comments please.

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    you rly ran d-bol @ 200mg a day? that seems ilike an insanely high dose

thunderin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slitsoul13
    you rly ran d-bol @ 200mg a day? that seems ilike an insanely high dose
    Yes, I really did. I put on 15.4 lbs in the first 12 days.

RoidGut is offline Member
    well not to contradict Hooker, but from experience from using both Dbol and Drol, I would still go with Drol any day of the week.

The results I got off of dbol were unreal, but they were not quality pounds by any means...I looked like a balloon that has been inflated to giant proportions. It felt great at the time....but one or two weeks after stopping its use, I deflated back to mortal size losing almost all the gains...very depressing.

This is one of the main reasons so many sources love to sell ppl dbol is because they know ppl will be comming back for more to try and re-establish the size they had.

Drol on the other hand was a surprixe to me. I expected to blow up even more than on dbol but that was not the case. I was using 50 mg ed for a week then bumped it up to 100 for the rest of the 3 weeks. The gains were solid, lean, and without any bloat whatsoever!!! That was a shock to me.

Also, the I have still to this day retained ALL of my gains from anadrol .

I think if you try to take dbol at the same doses as anadrol, your liver will pack up and leave....it is way harsher on the liver if taken at the same dose as anadrol.

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidGut
    I think if you try to take dbol at the same doses as anadrol, your liver will pack up and leave....it is way harsher on the liver if taken at the same dose as anadrol.
    Where are the studies to back this up RoidGut? If you are going to disagree with Hooker you better have the studies to back up your theories because you know he does!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hooker
    How strong is Dbol ? Well...on a mg for mg basis, most people agree that it's stronger than A50...but the reason most people don't get the same gains off of Dbol is that almost nobody takes equivalent doses (I mean...I've heard of people taking 150mgs of A50, but not Dbol, even though the dbol would probably provide more solid gains and be less toxic, I suspect).

Quote Originally Posted by thunderin
    Yes, I really did. I put on 15.4 lbs in the first 12 days.
    WOW 15 in 12!! that is incredible and by the way RoidGut I love the avatar!

sorry bro...you misunderstood my post...i was not too clear..my fault. I am not contradicting Hooker at all...that would be stupid given the amount of research he puts into his posts. I was just stating my opinion...I know it doesn't mean much, but then agian not many ppl I know of have ever tried running those high levels of dbol .

It would be interesting to see the liver counts from someone who tried to match the dosage of drol using dbol....because I think Hooker was only stating his opinion on the toxicity part....

Quote Originally Posted by Tedbear981
    Where are the studies to back this up RoidGut? If you are going to disagree with Hooker you better have the studies to back up your theories because you know he does!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by hooker
    How strong is Dbol? Well...on a mg for mg basis, most people agree that it's stronger than A50...but the reason most people don't get the same gains off of Dbol is that almost nobody takes equivalent doses (I mean...I've heard of people taking 150mgs of A50, but not Dbol, even though the dbol would probably provide more solid gains and be less toxic, I suspect).
    Last edited by RoidGut; 10-04-2005 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tedbear981
    and by the way RoidGut I love the avatar!
    LOL...thx bro...searched long and hard to find that one

I would be interested in a comparison test also, always heard that drol is more toxic but that could dose dependent....mmmm...hooker??

Thread Information