rookie84 is offline Banned

Pain after injecting

I shot myself for the first time yesterday. It seemed all went well. I played football yesterday evening and took 2 pretty good hits the the glut region I injected in. Late last night I started feeling severe pain there. I woke up this morning and was so damn sore I couldn't hardly get out of bed. I got sore before when other people were shooting me, but never anything like this? I'm wondering if I screwed up, or if the hits I took are why I'm a thousand times more sore than normal??

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Well, basically you displace muscle and body tissue to leave a deposit of fluid in your body, this in and of itself can cause pain, but then to have someone smack you ass hard would compress the whole area and is prolly why you are so screwed up. On a cycle two years ago I had a fairly painful thigh inject, next day I cam to work and a girl there got to messing around with me and popped me in the thigh, not very hard, but right on the inj site, dropped my ass cold, I mean laid me on the floor, couldn't move my leg without severe pain for 3 days. I looked like such a pussy, and you know it is not one of those things you can just explain.

rookie84 is offline Banned
    I appreciate the info bro. I took one good hit from the ground which hurt like hell and I couldn't get up hardly. Just like you said, it wasn't something I could just explain to my friends. Then a little later on, I got hit while picking up the ball and knocked into a fence post and it happened to be my luck the post hit right across the glut region I injected in. I was out for a little while after that. I figured I'd be sore this morning, but nothing like this, I can hardly walk. I guess I'll be like this a few days too.

Thread Information