Thread: Venting....

Cylon is offline Junior Member

Venting....

I am not sure this is ok... Some of you newbies like myself might spend countless hours in search of "the source". You know what I am talking about.... that email add or website that gets you pumped up because they give sources for gear.... Well I am here to say "becareful".... There are scammers for this too! I joined a website because they had a source list and alot of forums... my bad.. first off had I read the forums first I would have noticed everyone bailed months ago. As for the source list... all dried up or perhaps there never was one anyway. All I am saying is becareful and read before you send money, it will probably save you money in the long run. I will hope that when I hit 25 post I can PM a mod and get a reply back on a few source that I have accumulated. Most of them seem to good to be true and that normally means they are....

Ok, if it is ok with a mod I will post the website.. but for the most part newbies beware!

Bob

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    don't post the site. against the rules

Cylon is offline Junior Member
    Thank dude... I was not going to post without permission... but was hoping to make others aware of the things my blind ass should of

Thread Information