Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member

Tren A and cardio

How bad is it really for your cardio vascular fitness. I hear how horribly it affects it but is it really that bad ?

wink182 is offline Associate Member
    It is not horrible but yes noticeable.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    I have noticed a slight shortness in breath but nothing severe...

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    It has really messed with my cardio. I have to climb 3 flights of stairs to my apartment. Before tran, I was able to do it with no shortness of breath, but now, it feels like I need a little breather sometimes. But nothing really major like someone just mentioned.

alo5603 is offline Member
    cardio will be more difficult, but no so much that you cant do it. just a little harder to breathe.

alo

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    im 5 weeks into Tren E and i have very heavy lungs when doing cardio now also but still do it just dont think about it and march on :-)

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    if you run eq with the tren you will be much better off. it will not effect cardio as bad

Lucifer1 is offline Junior Member
    Not to steal this post but I was thinking about starting a cycle with tren a in it. I was wondering how long it would effect my cardio?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer1
    Not to steal this post but I was thinking about starting a cycle with tren a in it. I was wondering how long it would effect my cardio?
    Trens effects will be as long as you are on it probably- it was for me. But 2-3 days after off you notice a difference.

There is a method of prostaglandin production whereby prostaglandins made from one pathway in particular happen to dictate some muscle constriction as well as platlet aggregation, while the other method of production dictates bronchial constriction, and this could possibly be the means by which Tren Acetate causes that vicious cough as well as shortness of breath. Your bronchial tubes are simply constricted slightly, which wouldn't effect you in your daily life, but when you try to do cardio your lungs are going to have to work harder than usual to get the oxygen your body needs.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    There is a method of prostaglandin production whereby prostaglandins made from one pathway in particular happen to dictate some muscle constriction as well as platlet aggregation, while the other method of production dictates bronchial constriction, and this could possibly be the means by which Tren Acetate causes that vicious cough as well as shortness of breath. Your bronchial tubes are simply constricted slightly, which wouldn't effect you in your daily life, but when you try to do cardio your lungs are going to have to work harder than usual to get the oxygen your body needs.
    Could OT do this too ? Maybe ?

TCEL300 is offline Member
    i am on tren A...and just coming off a cold...i have noticed i am extremely short of breath after some light cardio 2day

Needle_Newb is offline Junior Member
    Ok, I compete in Strongman, which requires some cardio.

If I were to cease Tren 2-3 days before contest day, would my cardio be ok ?

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Everyone is different so it would be difficult to say exactly how long you would take to get your wind back after going off Tren .

Thread Information