Dosage for tren hex (depot)?

I would like to run a low dose of tren depot per week in order to minimize the sides. What would be a low but yet effective dosage?

wt.= 250lbs

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    If you have the choice, tren A is a better choice for a frist time user, if the sides are extreme you just quit taking it and it clears your system in a few days. If depot is all you have access to I would start in a dose range similar to what is recommended for A which is 50 mg ed so 350/wk. If you find it tolerable, and you won't know with depot until 4-5 weeks then you can up it to 75-100 mg ed.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    At 23 I would mess with gear let alone tren , if you're going to mess with gear stay away from tren for about 3 years. Tren is a 19-nor steroid , they are known for shutting down the hormonal system harder then other gear, low dose or not

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    At 23 I would mess with gear let alone tren , if you're going to mess with gear stay away from tren for about 3 years. Tren is a 19-nor steroid , they are known for shutting down the hormonal system harder then other gear, low dose or not

JohnnyB
    No tren huh? I was considering using masteron instead, but the power of tren is tempting.

Alright, BD trenabol depot 100mg per cc. 1 shot Monday and 1 on Thurday = 200mg per week. Dosage?

(With a stack of 500mg test e EW, and 600mg of eq EW)

or if not tren .. then 300mg of mastabol EW

What do you guys think?

Thread Information