Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    You guys should check out the workout section. This douche bag started a thread asking for a critique on his lame ass workout.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theSmashingMachine
    Ahhh, man I love piss dumbasses off on these stupid web forums. I mean a fuckin roid monkey is saying I got my ass beat growing up. Actually that's true, but you see I learned wrestling and boxing to keep that from happening.

You more than likely got your ass kicked and started popping pills and sticking needles in your ass as the solution.
    This guy is clearly a major COCKSUCKING TOOLBAG with no life, no friends, and nothing better to do. He thrives on seeing everybody posting in HIS thread and seeing everyones reactions. Lets try not to let this thread turn into three pages of crap because that would only make his day. Just my .02

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    Look, this subject really has no absolute substance whatsoever. It is unfortunate that people have their views and pin point their ideals on certain people and their classifications in life. As horendous as it is, the subject of child molestation and child abuse shouldnt be a topic to discuss here nor should it be tolerated for it is an immoral act and one that is not totally relevant to what we do here in this forum or for the substances we may take. To some, I am sorry for those who have actually went through those types of experiences and have to sit in front of your computer and read posts placed by insensitive and immature people. Though this act has never taken place in my life and I have never performed such heinous acts myself, I could never understand what pain you've been through exactly, but let's be assured that we all here have suffered from travesties in this lifetime. To give a better example, 20 years ago(being 12 years old at the time) my father was killed 2 blocks from my home in Oakland, California. Though it hurts like Hell still to this day, and some days it feels like it just happened yesterday, it didnt turn me to drugs, alcohol, gang acceptance, and anyother disturbances one would expect from a tramatic situation as that. 2 blocks from my home and I witnessed my father lying there on the ground. Now if the theory of trama in early childhood developement stages breeds A.S.S. usage, then lets be safe to say that what I went through would definitely trigured my usage for this years ago. It again is a sad thing to discuss when dealing with personal issues, but for people that have dealt with them and maybe is still dealing with and trying to cope with these issues, remember it is a long road, but a journey of a thousand miles starts with one step. Each step you successfully take will make you stronger, much more stronger than any substance you can ever take. More stronger than any lift. Because if you can lift your heavy heart and bowed head, there lies your true strength. God Bless you all!

I hope you guys didnt mind this post, it was mainly for those who have been through the mentioned Trama of childhood abuse. To those, I would like to apologize for the moron who posted this and remember there are people who do really give a damn about your existence. Walk tall through it all, you will definitely be all right.

One Love,
    Jray
    Last edited by Jray1der; 10-04-2005 at 01:49 PM.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    This guy is clearly a major COCKSUCKING TOOLBAG with no life, no friends, and nothing better to do. He thrives on seeing everybody posting in HIS thread and seeing everyones reactions. Lets try not to let this thread turn into three pages of crap because that would only make his day. Just my .02
    Three pages of insulting this little a**hole could be fun. The way I see it we have us a bonified 17 yr old 125lb faggot sitting at his computer beatin his tiny little pecker while he reads this, I am positive this kid is gettin off with all this cock sucking talk-you know the little queer is lovin it.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    (takes a bow) Thank you, thank you...Ill be here all week.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    Agreed, Should be deleted... not locked or closed, deleted.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    (takes a bow) Thank you, thank you...Ill be here all week.

yeah like 24 hours of the fudgin day!!!

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    You guys should check out the workout section. This douche bag started a thread asking for a critique on his lame ass workout.
    thanks, I will make sure and visit...

someone ban the fukcin little twat hes givin me the fukcin uMP!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    yeah like 24 hours of the fudgin day!!!

Listen to you. You get some and now your the hall monitor. Im going to tell that wife of yours to lay off!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Just let this thread die, He is at home masterbaiting all over the screen at you guys reactions. Yes he's a tool.. let him be.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Listen to you. You get some and now your the hall monitor. Im going to tell that wife of yours to lay off!

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    Its not just that IB, i would hate for someone who has been thru that experience to one day bump into this thread and all of a sudden just breaks down you know. It really needs to be removed from the post and he be banned. It was definitely intentional and irresponsible.

needle is offline Senior Member
    never beaten i just like needles!!! lol

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by theSmashingMachine
    simple question....

I heard most steroid abusers/"users" were beaten and/or molested as child and suffer from low self esteem and self confidence.

You're mother didn't think so, as I was whiping spooge in her hair....

decadbal is offline Banned
    maybe he will realise, that us, just like his parents hate him, suicide..do it.. and leave a not blaming the mighty DECADBAL.. i am your fuckin god

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    What a dumbass question i say.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information