gooroo is offline Associate Member

blood test results

I did a 12 weeker of test-e and ran nolva at 10mg ed then for pct I did a whole bottle of clomid 100mg/15days-50mg/15days or untill bottle was empty ... along with 20mg ed of nolva untill that bottle ran out.

I had my testo levels checked 85 days after my last test-e shot via blood work.

Testo levels was 350 total test and 11 for free test.

Should I order another bottle of nolva and take 20mg a day for a while and see if it helps?

I read that clomid can increase the SHBG and maybe thats why my free testo was low?

I have been off pct for since somewhere in Mid August I think.

Anyone?

I hate to be a pest and keep bumping but does anyone have an idea on the nolva after I have been off pct for a while. Will it or Will it not help to make my bpdy produce more free testo?

bradd5150 is offline Associate Member
    i just got my bloodwork done last week, i finished my 13 week cycle of test cyp in early june and did proper pct. my total test was 474, which doc said was a little low(im 35), but that my estrogen was a little high still so he gave me a script for arimidex and said to take 1mg/day for 60 days. i see you can buy the stuff in liquid form called liquidex from this sites sponsor if u wanna try it. it will stop your body from converting test into estrogen.

mranak is offline Associate Member
    gooroo: those numbers don't mean anything to us unless you can provide lab ranges. Also, how long after finishing PCT did you get the test done? Curious if there were any SERMs left in your system. Did you use hCG during the cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by bradd5150
    but that my estrogen was a little high still so he gave me a script for arimidex and said to take 1mg/day for 60 days.
    That's a shitload of Arimidex ; enough to reduce your estrogen levels by perhaps 90%. Bringing estrogen (and primarily, estradiol) down that low is not a good thing.

well the range for total testo is 19-50 year old=280-1070 ng/dl

Mine was 350ng/dl

My estrogen was 29 pg/ml and the range for that is 2-50

My FREE testo was 11 and the range for that is 19-50 years old=11.2-28.7 pg/ml

I had this test done on Sept 13th.

My last shot of TEST-E was June 23rd. I did pct for a little over a month starting 14 days after last injection.

Well, wouldn't hurt to try the nolva for a while like you said. OTOH, I suppose you probably didn't get pre-cycle bloodwork done and you don't know your pre-cycle testsoterone levels?

Nope my idiot butt didnt do that. I sure should have.

OK ordered some nolva, how much and how long should I take it now since I have been off my pct for almost 2 months? What should this post pct be like?

Quote Originally Posted by gooroo
    OK ordered some nolva, how much and how long should I take it now since I have been off my pct for almost 2 months? What should this post pct be like?
    I recommend that you simply run a low dose like 20mg of the liquid version ED until it is gone. After finishing that up, wait at least 3-4 weeks prior to getting another bloodtest done (Nolvadex has a very long half-life).

Thread Information