el_mansawapo is offline New Member

Dhea / L-carnitine

i could not find a forum for this question so ill ask it here i am on a cycle of test e and i was told to take DHEA?
    what is it would it be ok to or not?
    and also what is L-CARNITINE?

TADOLFI is offline Member
    Sure that wasn't L-Arginine?
    What Is DHEA?
    Dehydroepiandrosterone, or DHEA, is a steroid hormone, a chemical cousin of testosterone and estrogen. It is made from cholesterol by the adrenal glands, which sit atop each kidney. For the first few years of life, the adrenals make very little DHEA. Around age six or seven, they begin churning it out. Production peaks in the mid-20s, when DHEA is the most abundant hormone in circulation. From one's early '30s on, there's a steady decline in DHEA production, so the average 75-year-old has only 20% of the DHEA in circulation that he or she had 50 years earlier. At all ages, men tend to have higher DHEA levels than women.

You have to have good cholesterol and blood pressure for the DHEA or it could cause a few problems in those areas from what I've read. Suggested dose is 25 mg
    Hope this helps some.

Bytista is offline New Member
    this would be best posted in the supplement section and L-cartinine is a trimethylated amino acid that plays essential roles in many areas of the body, including fatty acid translocation and muscle function.Orally administered L-carnitine have profound anti-aging and nutrient repartitioning properties, and the effects of supplementing with them have been extensively researched in many areas, including exercise performance, weight loss, treatment of Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, diabetic neuropathy, depression and many other neurological disorders, treatment of alcoholism, treatment of cardiovascular diseases, insulin resistance, and many others.

Thread Information