Prol is offline Associate Member

Exclamation [b]Coming back to gear ,help In Cycle Prep![/b]

Ok this is what i have planned out so far.
    deca for 10 weeks 300 mg
    anabolex(methandrostenlone tabs 3mg each) 21mg ed for 6 weeks (i'm afraid of using it for any longer..)
    nolvadex f 20mg ed for 15 weeks
    clomid two weeks after last shot of deca for 3 weeks 100mg ed .

Should i add some test or boldenone ......i really want to pack in some muscle .........i know it is not the best cycle in the world but i been off gear for like 4 years.
    if you have a better cycle please i'm all ears but what i have to work with is
    methandrostenlone,deca,test,and boldenone .want to get my hands on some oxandrolone.......does anyone know if that british dragon gear any good ???

BTW I'M 187lbs 6.2" age 22
    Last edited by Prol; 10-03-2005 at 11:14 PM. Reason: change title

bump

bump

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prol
    Ok this is what i have planned out so far.
    deca for 10 weeks 300 mg
    anabolex(methandrostenlone tabs 3mg each) 21mg ed for 6 weeks (i'm afraid of using it for any longer..)
    nolvadex f 20mg ed for 15 weeks
    clomid two weeks after last shot of deca for 3 weeks 100mg ed .

Should i add some test or boldenone ......i really want to pack in some muscle .........i know it is not the best cycle in the world but i been off gear for like 4 years.
    if you have a better cycle please i'm all ears but what i have to work with is
    methandrostenlone,deca,test,and boldenone .want to get my hands on some oxandrolone.......does anyone know if that british dragon gear any good ???

BTW I'M 187lbs 6.2" age 22
    You were using when you were 18?

You need some test in there. I would run the deca 12 weeks, test 14 weeks, pump the dose of the d-bol up to 27-30mg( never heard of 3mg before) and run it for 4 weeks and drop the nolvadex to 10mg.

The anabolex(methandrostenlone tabs 3mg) are real they are made here in the DR.(you reference on it in the book ANABOLIC 2002)
    I been on and off on gear since i was 15.(i'm a kickboxing jock so i had to keep my wieght down, muscle up , i want to get into 200+ category for next year so i want to bulk for two cycles than cut for one cycle .
    250 mg a week of test OK? never done test. Only methandrostenlone,deca ,boldenone and win.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    The anabolex(methandrostenlone tabs 3mg) are real they are made here in the DR.(you reference on it in the book ANABOLIC 2002)
    I been on and off on gear since i was 15.(i'm a kickboxing jock so i had to keep my wieght down, muscle up , i want to get into 200+ category for next year so i want to bulk for two cycles than cut for one cycle .
    250 mg a week of test OK? never done test. Only methandrostenlone,deca,boldenone and win.
    15? Your hormone levels are probably screwed for life now...
    You should always run test higher then deca . I would run it at 500mg.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    250 mg a week of test OK? never done test. Only methandrostenlone,deca,boldenone and win.
    wow, throw some test in there bud. 500mgs is good. do you have problems with your snake now after using at 15?

no problem with the snake,i always did some sort of pct .i'm allitle prejac but not a big deal to be honest.thin hear though. i got my hands on some test-p. i read that it doesn't last more than 2 days in the body so i'm planning on taking 100mg ever other day. for 12 weeks with 300 of decafor 14 weeks and 4 weeks of methandrostenlone (at the start )

to be honest the reason for the post is that i have never done test anytype and so i just wanted to now how to handle it.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    run the test prop three wks after the deca , then start PCt. this will help the half lives catch up to each other so you recovery is more successful

so your saying to run test-p for 17 weeks ?

Thread Information