JerzeyBoy is offline Member

TestC or TestE, what is better for bulking?

I know Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate are just about the same thing, but I'd like to know the difference.

I am stacking test/deca /dbol and now that I am exposed to both test and can pick either, which one is better for bulking up?

Thanks guys,
    -JB

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Personally I like E, but really they are same,same.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i honestly cant really tell the difference...some say test c will cause a little more water retention

TADOLFI is offline Member
    I've read that about the water retention with the Test C and also that it is a little less harsh on the liver. But for the most part they have the same active life cycle. I would use either one.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    either or. i'd go with enth since it is a little faster acting

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    well I can attest to the water retention.. i have always taken test e and this cycle i am on 900mg test c and the water is nuts.. got like 6lbs in the 1st 5-7 days. I am dieting so hard right now if i wasnt on test c i would have lost water.. I am on tbol also which has less water retention than dbol but i am sure some can be attributed to that also.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    i have done both this cycle... test e the first 14 weeks and test c for what will b the last 6 weeks... the only difference for me has been less sides on c.. my bacne has greatly improved on the test c... coincidence?? i don't know..

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    at this point it`s a personal prifferance take the test which gives u the most size & mass i know test is test but some bodies reacts better 2 kinds rather than the others for ex i dont c any gains on sus but with test e i can feel the difference

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    at this point it`s a personal prifferance take the test which gives u the most size & mass i know test is test but some bodies reacts better 2 kinds rather than the others for ex i dont c any gains on sus but with test e i can feel the difference
    exactly why after 2 cycles of test e i switched to test c to see what my body reacts best to. we all have a different chemical makeup and react different to different substances. A buddy of mine is shooting 1/2 cc of sus 2x a week 250 total and has bulked up like unreal in 6 weeks.

Thread Information