aarobinhood is offline New Member

Angry no gain with anadrol

It's my first cycle. I've been taking 50mg anadrol ed.Today is the fifth day already.But nothing has happened and i haven't gained even one pound.
    When should I expect to see gains ? Or am i underdose ?

Maximus G is offline Junior Member
    wait maybe its fake but wait if you havent gained a pound after 10days its no good im on drol now and i started to gain the first week but the strenght gains came after 2 weeks and im on 100mg anadrolic

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    After five days of Anadrol -50 you should definitely "feel" a little extra strength and some additional ill-temper/impatience with others, but you're not going to be ballooning up before the week is out!

Also, I would not recommend doing an Anadrol-only cycle. It's a great drug to add to a cycle of injectibles, but it won't do its best work standing alone.

Many folks here will probably tell you something similar.

Good luck,

BigLittleTim

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Remember its only been 5 days too. I'll admit that within a week you should be able to feel it but if you dont in another few days then check your supplier.

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    Are you taking anything otherr than drol? whats your stats, age, height, diet, training etc.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    your gonna perk up like a young titty, than deflate like an old one. asuming it's real

aarobinhood is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLittleTim
    After five days of Anadrol -50 you should definitely "feel" a little extra strength and some additional ill-temper/impatience with others, but you're not going to be ballooning up before the week is out!

Also, I would not recommend doing an Anadrol-only cycle. It's a great drug to add to a cycle of injectibles, but it won't do its best work standing alone.

Many folks here will probably tell you something similar.

Good luck,

BigLittleTim
    I think i've been impatience since tonight.But I'm not sure if it's due to the drol.Extra strength? I am not sure.
    Actually I have some superdrol with me.Maybe I can stack with the drol. What do u guys think ?
    Hope the drol is not fake

needle is offline Senior Member
    If u havent gained from a bomb in the first 10 days its FAKE!!!!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by aarobinhood
    I think i've been impatience since tonight.But I'm not sure if it's due to the drol.Extra strength? I am not sure.
    Actually I have some superdrol with me.Maybe I can stack with the drol. What do u guys think ?
    Hope the drol is not fake
    Whoa man..you need to read around here more often. Stacking superdrol with anadrol ? That would be the dumbest thing anyone could do. Not meaning to flame but get in here and research more

BigJav is offline New Member
    you should get throw away those anadrols ...u shouldnt even be taking them without any knowledge...get yourself a bottles of deca and run that..much safer and better gains as your first cycle

diezell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJav
    you should get throw away those anadrols ...u shouldnt even be taking them without any knowledge...get yourself a bottles of deca and run that..much safer and better gains as your first cycle
    looks like the blind leading the blind

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea a deca only cycle is much better for a first cycle!!!!...OK anyway if this is your first cycle why not see how your body reacts to a single ester like test enth. 400-500mg ew and you should make great gains for a 1st go.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diezell
    looks like the blind leading the blind
    ya don't do that. both you guys should check the search button, see if it still works

topvega is offline Anabolic Member

where is the ha ha ha at the end of this statement??? u were kidding right???

Thread Information