vein-x is offline Associate Member

Is This Gyno? Will Letro Help?

As I mentioned in an earlier thread, I got what I THINK is some gyno during puberty. Now, 12 years later at 24, I still have "some". I'm not sure, however, but are large nipples (or the area around the actual bump in the surface, the softer part) a sign of gyno? I would say I have slightly larger nipple area than most. Is this gyno?? And more importantly, can Letro shrink the area back to normal?

Thanks for any thoughts or help!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Large nipples are not a indicator of gyno........... puffy nipples could be a sign gyno is comming on....... do you have any lumps behind your nipples?

taylor26 is offline Member
    sometimes a sign of gyno is itchy nips got that? it being so many years I've seen this question asked before and they said that it would be too late to take anything at this point. But really you got nothin to lose.

taylor26 is offline Member
    Oh yeah I would make sure it is gyno before you use anything. Letro works wonders but don't take it unless needed bro

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Well, like I said, it's not post-cycle gyno... it's from years ago when I was going through puberty (which is somewhat similar to AAS) So it's been with me for years, it's not induced by any cycle and no, I don't have any bumps. I guess the best term I've seen so far that came close to describing it, was "puffy" nipples. Not the nipple itself, but the softer area around the hard part (sorry I don't know the actual term...)

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    Well, like I said, it's not post-cycle gyno... it's from years ago when I was going through puberty (which is somewhat similar to AAS) So it's been with me for years, it's not induced by any cycle and no, I don't have any bumps. I guess the best term I've seen so far that came close to describing it, was "puffy" nipples. Not the nipple itself, but the softer area around the hard part (sorry I don't know the actual term...)
    Does it look like breast development in anyway......... I don't know if letro would help. DO you have insurance? You might be able to get surgery covered.

Thread Information